{HOT} AMAZON 20% Off For Prime Members!!!

Kinda odd, I added a E-mount lens I had been looking at, was not a bad deal for "like new", was already close to $100 off, used code and said it didn't work, I was thinking "damn", but noticed it gave me a $80 "prime credit" removed from the total, making it $180 less than new. Not a bad deal at all.

that sucks...i would have bought this :D
Amazon.com: AORUS X5Sv5-SL1,15.6" UHD GeForce GTX980M Skylake i7-6700HQ 16GB RAM 256GB NVMe 1TB HDD Gaming Notebook: Electronics

crap didn't link to warehouse one...whatever...there is one in warehouse you can guy :D lucky bastards that got that code!

Order Summary
Items: $1,941.58
Shipping & handling: $0.00
Prime Savings: -$388.32
Total before tax: $1,553.26
Estimated tax to be collected: $0.00
Order total: $1,553.26

Not a bad deal for that laptop.. Did I buy it? No.

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
For those of you that can not get the code to work. I am fairly positive the requirements are it has to be "sold and fulfilled" by Amazon.

For those of you that can not get the code to work. I am fairly positive the requirements are it has to be "sold and fulfilled" by Amazon.
its sold and fullfilled by warehouse deals. A15G shows it working on what i wanted to buy :/ it is definitely a targeted add...damnit!

I tried it on about a dozen different Amazon Warehouse items ranging from $50 - $3,499 and none of them worked.

Also, if you have a discover card, this quarter there's 5% cash back of Amazon purchases (this doubles if you're in your first year of membership). So lots of potential to get some good deals.

The promotional code you entered cannot be applied to your purchase.
Amazon customer for 7 years with over 50K in purchases and I never get these awesome coupons :(

The promotional code you entered cannot be applied to your purchase.
Amazon customer for 7 years with over 50K in purchases and I never get these awesome coupons :(

I tried a bunch of different items and it didnt work....however, It worked on some exercise equipment in the warehouse. Oh and some lawn mowers...I was thinking about getting.

I cannot get to the amazon help chat either.. what the hell.. I have tried 3 browsers on 2 computers

I picked up a used Blue Yeti for 80 bucks so I call it a win.

Doesn't work for me either. I've spent a fair amount on Amazon. Probably targeted to non-spenders.

Do you mean NOT shipped and sold by Amazon?

No, aren't all of the warehouse deals shipped and sold by Amazon? There are some used items that just say 'fulfilled by Amazon', those aren't warehouse deals though.

Anyway, I made sure the items were Warehouse Deals, but it works on some and not others. So for those that can't get the code to work, you're probably using it on items that aren't eligible.

It works on these headphones for me: Amazon.com: Buying Choices: Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 Wireless with Active Noise Cancellation- Black

but I tried a bunch of monitor listings and it didn't work.

Last edited:
It didn't work for me, sadly.

I guess I'll keep on waiting for that TV that I wanted.

Damn, I talked the wife into some stuff too! Oh wells... they did send me a visa code for primeday.

Tried those codes on Amazon UK and they failed
However pure fluke I was looking at a user Bebop Drone
When I added it to my basket it said it was the last one and took another 20% off it
Got it for 215 Euros all in. Delighted

I just tried using the code(s). It gives a red text error that the code can't be applied, but then under the price and quantity of the item it adds a "$XX.XX discount applied" in a subtle red text. The difference is that is is only 15% instead of 20%. It also only worked on one of the Warehouse items in my cart. The one with the discount was in "Like New" condition but shipped in a "Frustration Free", i.e. plain Amazon box. The other one was "Used". I don't know if the item condition and/or already applied discount based on condition made a difference.

Last edited:
Well, it looks like that same TV is now 20% off for everyone because of Prime Day.

Tempted as hell, but I also know that I can't afford it.

I bought something yesterday that's on sale today. Amazon rep told me to get stuffed, that I can return for free and re-order the item. Yay, planet Earth.

Back