HOT! 3ds XL + zelda $150 @ target BF

Woah, very hot deal!

Just bought for 220 at Bestbuy with my xbox 360 trade in money :(

Does anyone know if they'll price match the Target deal on the 28th? I bought this literally an hour ago :eek:

Woah, very hot deal!

Just bought for 220 at Bestbuy with my xbox 360 trade in money :(

Does anyone know if they'll price match the Target deal on the 28th? I bought this literally an hour ago :eek:

The price lasts until the 30th so if they don't on the 28th they might later.

Go return the product and get the money back?

Normally I would but there is not much I can do with a $140 bestbuy gift card burning a hole in my pocket. And I know I can get Amazon gift cards at Bestbuy.. nothing else has really piqued my interest this holiday season.

On a good note I just found this article. Hopefully they actually follow through on these post purchase price matching claims lol.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/21/best-buy-will-match-price_n_4319427.html

If that link was to an actual press release, I'd totally walk into BB tomorrow and get a 3ds xl for my kid. Sadly w/o press release I bet they don't. Suppose worst case is I return it next week.

Just a heads up -- normally, when Nintendo bundles software like this, it comes pre-installed on the console and there isn't any media.

This doesn't bother me, but it's something to be aware of.

at that price , you get a killer handheld , and one of the best game in the history of nintendo.

iK0tU6gKEJLZC.PNG

https://twitter.com/AskTarget/status/405526207544176640

looks like target shot it down :(

Failed so damn bad. More proof that most of the people running companies' social media accounts are fucking idiots.

Glad I was able to score a 3DS XL from Amazon's Lightening Sale today. Tracking even shows that it may be delivered tomorrow! I heart Amazon!

Just a heads up -- normally, when Nintendo bundles software like this, it comes pre-installed on the console and there isn't any media.

This doesn't bother me, but it's something to be aware of.

Its a download code actually but not sure how transferable it is across consoles and what happens when you resell.

Its a download code actually but not sure how transferable it is across consoles and what happens when you resell.

I dont believe nintendo has moved to account based games yet. Once you "unlock" or download it to a 3DS its stuck on that 3DS and as such will move with it. I dont believe its tied to an account.

Ive heard talk that they are trying to move in that direction and quite frankly i dont know why in this day and age they havnt yet.

still a good price on the 3ds xl.. i been having the itch to get one recently. i had a DS lite a few years ago ( i decided to sell it because at the time i bought a zune mp3 player and thought id rather listen to music), i miss it lol.

I finally got a reason to go shopping this weekend lol

still a good price on the 3ds xl.. i been having the itch to get one recently. i had a DS lite a few years ago ( i decided to sell it because at the time i bought a zune mp3 player and thought id rather listen to music), i miss it lol.

I finally got a reason to go shopping this weekend lol

I just picked one up. They are awesome. Sooo much better than my vita imo. Loads of games to play as well. Really having a blast with Fire Emblem and Rune Factory 4 atm.

I'm just going to put this out there , best Zelda game since Twilight Princess.

Its really , really , REALLY fucking great. Buy this bundle.

Goddammit, you guys aren't helping....

I keep trying to tell myself I don't need to buy a 3DS... I'm a PC gamer now... Nintendo was for when I was a teenager.... an almost 40 year old man has no business carrying around a Nintendo DS.......

I keep trying to tell myself I don't need to buy a 3DS... I'm a PC gamer now... Nintendo was for when I was a teenager.... an almost 40 year old man has no business carrying around a Nintendo DS.......

Just pretend you're reading a book or magazine, but play with the 3DS instead. haha that or leave it at home! I've been debating a 3DS purchase for the last couple of months as well!

I'm right there with you, and I have a 3DSXL. I don't carry it around -- but I do play it. I'd much rather play it on my TV, but I'll settle for some headphones and a beer in my lazyboy!

Same boat here. It looks like we're taking it back!!!

Yeah, but Zelda and Mario 64 were fucking amazing and you know it. :p

I wasnt going to try once they said the zelda bundle was out but now that its back on, i think i will. I already have 2 3DS though..one for each kid

Either way, unless you're camping out at Target right now, you're not going to get one.

Before I read this thread I instinctively knew this was a mistake. But for everyone not following Nintendo DS XL Black Friday leaks, I feel bad that their hopes were crushed.

Yeah, I'd love to get in on the Zelda deal but my guess is they will be sold out in seconds.

Before I read this thread I instinctively knew this was a mistake. But for everyone not following Nintendo DS XL Black Friday leaks, I feel bad that their hopes were crushed.

Why would this be a mistake? Amazon had it yesterday for 150.

...Waiting for the inevitable resellers to swoop in and buy up all Zelda bundle stock and throw them on CL/eBay/forums for $400...

...Waiting for the inevitable resellers to swoop in and buy up all Zelda bundle stock and throw them on CL/eBay/forums for $400...

Shit, already are a bunch of scalpers after the Walmart pre-BF sale for $200 last weekend.

I'm 38 and use a 3DS XL. Currently, Pokemon X is in it. :)

Carry your gaming PC with you. PC vs. handhelds are completely different. Gaming is completely different on both platforms. You won't get Crysis 3 on the 3DS, but you also won't get Zelda on the PC (well..... emulators are pretty awesome, but you still can't game on a bus, in the office, in a waiting room, etc.).

But, you're never too old for a game. Sure, your wife may get upset when you exclaim "I BEAT MY FIRST GYM LEADER AND GOT MY FIRST BADGE!" at 12am, but it's an exciting thing!

So does this deal start tomorrow morning? Or is it Friday morning? Black Friday is a confusing term now a days.

The original post said 11/28 to 11/30, so I guess it starts tomorrow.

Back