Hot: 35% off games, gmg (have to buy one game first).

Stiler

[H]F Junkie
http://blog.greenmangaming.com/

gmg is having a deal where if you purchase a game you will get a 35% off voucher to use.

The thing is that the voucher you get you can then use on a game to buy it at 35% off, and you will also then get another 35% voucher, so basically once you buy a game, you can then get unlimited games after that for 35% off.

They also mention a good way to start it off, with Bioshock Infinite. Since the game doesn't allow vouchers to be used on it (never has even before today) the game has a 10$ cashback or a 15$ credit (but credit isn't useable until the game ships, so it's not best to get credit for this deal) you can buy Bioshock infinite at 59.99, get 10$ cashback, then turn around once you get the 35% voucher and use the 10$ cashback and voucher on another game.

Seems like a fairly good deal if you already planned to get Bioshock, as well the fact that the vouchers are 35% off, whereas most gmg vouchers have been just 25% tops usually, 20-25%, so 35% is a great deal if you plan to buy some of the upcoming games (South Park, Sim City, Aliens, etc).

35% would be great but almost all the games in the list are 59.99 so it doesn't end up being as good a deal as I initially thought it was. I want like very game in that list but limited or special editions with a $10 premium is dumb.

They have a public 30% off code now GMG30-DEC01-ARFC9
It's good until Dec 3rd.

35% would be great but almost all the games in the list are 59.99 so it doesn't end up being as good a deal as I initially thought it was. I want like very game in that list but limited or special editions with a $10 premium is dumb.

$60 is pretty much the standard price for AAA PC games now. Crysis 3, Dead Space 3, and SimCity aren't real special/limited editions. It's EA's term for pre-order editions. They've been doing this since Medal of Honor 2010. The three games will be $60 on release whether it's the pre-order version or not. Bioshock, Metro, and CoH are just the normal editions at $60. The new 30% code works on some of the games too apparently.

Edit: Checked it works on all of them except Bioshock Infinite, but with Bioshock you can get $10 cash back or $15 GMG credit.

They have a public 30% off code now GMG30-DEC01-ARFC9
It's good until Dec 3rd.

Was just about to post this. Great deal, I picked up an Aliens: Colonial Marines pre-order for $35 and got the 35% off coupon to boot!

I wish they sold Far Cry 3 in the US, I would have gotten that too. :(

Yea I looked up prices at walmart and they are the same as GMG. So this deal is good as long as the game actually turns out being good..I have not bought a PC game since Forged Alliance lol & that was for 10 bux...Most PC games have not been any good..No blackops 2?

Last edited:
GMG may cause a foreign transaction charge to be tacked onto your credit/debit card statement. I bought dishonored and had a $0.68 fee from my bank.

$60 is pretty much the standard price for AAA PC games now. Crysis 3, Dead Space 3, and SimCity aren't real special/limited editions. It's EA's term for pre-order editions. They've been doing this since Medal of Honor 2010. The three games will be $60 on release whether it's the pre-order version or not. Bioshock, Metro, and CoH are just the normal editions at $60. The new 30% code works on some of the games too apparently.

Edit: Checked it works on all of them except Bioshock Infinite, but with Bioshock you can get $10 cash back or $15 GMG credit.

Not exactly a standard yet... Hitman, Far Cry 3, Assassin's Creed 3 and XCOM launched at $50 even though the console versions are $60...

$60 is a standard for EA and Activision...

As has always been for Activision. EA probably started a few years ago? But their games drop in price quickly unlike Activision. Anyway, all I'm saying is, majority of AAA PC games are still $50.

Yea most of the AAA titles i've picked up this year were $50 unless it was a deluxe or limited edition. Lets hope that trend continues...

Back