HOT - 2GB SODIMM Patriot $90

SoCal Fry's ad has the Kingston 2GB PC5300 SO-DIMM for $79.99 if you want to get a good deal in-store.

I need to dump my DDR1 based laptop while there's still time...@_@

The exact same as when windows 98 came out and the exact same as when xp came out... every new os revision has done the same thing.

Yep. I can't complain. When I got my XPS m140 it was $300+ for 2gb (1GBx2). I paid $73 two weeks ago.

I grabbed 2 of the 2gb SODIMMS for my m1710 last week from ewiz for 88.00 each. If you are interested, it was SuperTalent memory...

Ya it works in a new macbook pro. Just got the MBP and memory on the same day. yay.

Oh man, I don't want a macbook... dont want a macbook... spend it on school... spend it on bills...

My somewhat belligerent supervisor today started spouting that it was impossible to get a Dell Latitude with a higher C2D and 4GB of ram for "anywhere near 1000 bucks". After customizing a new D630 with 512MB of ram, coming to 1400, the lowest set I could find was 250.

This just put the icing on his comeuppance. :D

where is the regular DDR SODIMMS?

they're twice as much... i need 2 gigs of ddr3200 (or 2700 i guess) so i can run vista on my turion laptop.... and /me hates paying full price

Back