HOT! 10 Reams of paper = ~$15 Shipped NO Rebates

crewkip

Limp Gawd
This is stupid hot.

LINK
1) Add 10 to cart
2) Add small filler item. I bought a pack of pens for $2
3) Apply stackable codes: 073649244 and 044141777
4) Price should be around ~$15-$20 shipped depending on what you use as a filler.

I love trees but this is too good to pass up :D

Got me some 16$ white out, oh it came with 10 reams of paper. NICE

Stupid question.. but..

it says "Copy" paper.. Is there something specific about "Copy" paper that makes it not usable in a laser printer? (Color Laser Minolta to be exact)

Stupid question.. but..

it says "Copy" paper.. Is there something specific about "Copy" paper that makes it not usable in a laser printer? (Color Laser Minolta to be exact)

Shouldn't make a difference. The thickness of the paper may be different but it all works in printers.

There is really no difference between copy paper and laser printer paper. Just marketed to slightly different segments of the industry.

it should work fine. see the description below the item:

# Designed to minimize processing interruptions. Dependable quality, precision-cut 20-lb paper is formulated to work smoothly in your laser or inkjet printers, plain paper fax machines and copiers.
# Smooth 92-bright surface delivers optimum toner adherence. Soft brightness and standard finish produces sharp, clear text and images. Ideal for all your general office needs.
# Acid-free for longer life. Paper won't crumble or yellow so your important documents are preserved for years to come.

@SpeedSlayer:

It's per location, since you put in your ZIP code. Only your location is dead :)

Already got confirmation, with a scheduled delivery time tommorow.

My bet is this will be delivered by the local store.

$15.95 for 10 reams is a great deal.. Should last me a coulpe of years.

That's great! For my filler I used a .79 pencil sharpener that I actually needed anyway. Very cool. Thanks OP!

nice. i checked earlier and it was out but now it appears to be available again in my area. i'll have to get some when i get off work.

Dang it, we just bought their own White copy paper which is the cheapest they have for about 31 bucks. Well, no matter, I pulled the pin on 10 more + the eraser filler... about 16.50 after all was said and done!

Thanks folks

Thanks OP!

Got it for 16.95 with an ultra-fine sharpie that I've been meaning to buy.

Don't worry about the trees. They're already chopped down ;)

Plus, paper companies are always planting new ones. Lots of new ones.

What is funny to me is that 10 reams of paper has to cost more than $16 to ship.
Anything to screw Office Depot. :D

Done !! Thanks OP. Sweet deal. :)

Status Ready to be loaded
Delivery
03/13/2007
08:30 AM - 05:00 PM

Hope it comes tomorrow. :cool:

heh, went ahead and ordered w/ a little pink eraser. Thanks for the link! :p

The relative lack of good deals in here lately has been painful, so thanks for giving my deal bone something to chew on! :D

$18.95 for me, says it's gonna be deleivered tomarrow...lol we'll see.

i got it for 17.20 with tax and some bic pens (which i need).. thanks OP!

Plus, paper companies are always planting new ones. Lots of new ones.

Yeah, and they're planting them on ground that used to be old growth forests. The problem is that nothing lives in the trash forests that paper companies plant.

Stupid question.. but..

Actually there is a difference between regular paper and copy paper. Not necessarily just the thickness and the weight. The dust that comes off the paper when it is used is what causes the problems in laser printers. There is more dust from "copy" paper as opposed to legal A4 "printing" paper, hence causing a larger build up on the toner, resulting in a shorter lifespan of the current toner cartridge in the laser printer. Hope this helps!

Back