Hosting?

I chose 1&1 for my hosting but now im starting to think i should of researched a lil more. Do you guys have any opinions on 1&1? I signed up 3 hours ago and im still waiting for an email that contains my user name to log into the c-panel. the plan i got was free for first 90 days then 999 a month after that.

3 domains
250gigs space
2,500 gigs bandwidth month
25 ftp accounts
2,500 email accounts
2gb for each email account
90 day money back guarantee

think i should take my money back guarantee?

I am using HostMonster, and I have never had any problems or downtime. Also, I think Hostmonster offers a more generous plan at a lower price (I don't know, I'm not paying the bill).'

I don't think it should take 3 hours to get your login information. Have you tried entering a support ticket or something?

well i woke up and still havent received anything so i went ahead and canceled the order. Ill look at host monster for sure! any others that are good?

www.site5.com is my pick. I talk about them a lot around here, but really am happy with them.

Best shared hosting around, and they have really fast nice servers. They oversell, but who doesnt in the shared hosting game? They are good about keep the accounts well spread out though most of the time so you get nice speeds.

Back