Horizon Call of the Mountain (PSVR)

polonyc2

Fully [H]
Horizon Call of the Mountain, created for PlayStation’s Next-Gen VR hardware, is an upcoming brand-new adventure in the world of Horizon...

Horizon Call of the Mountain- Teaser Trailer

polonyc2

Fully [H]
Horizon Call of the Mountain– The Game Awards Teaser Trailer | PS VR2

Verge

Supreme [H]ardness
Horizon Call of the Mountain– The Game Awards Teaser Trailer | PS VR2

1671031301606.png

I'm in, bloody expensive.

Verge

Supreme [H]ardness
polonyc2 do you have a psvr? I'm kinda worried because if have glasses and they can scratch the lenses, but i've also heard it only projects a few feet away, this true? I can see decently 3 or 4 feet, but after that it goes to crap real bad. Gonna suck putting contacts in to play, but i guess if i have too i will. Will be my first VR experience so i'm super unclear how any of it works.

polonyc2

Fully [H]
polonyc2 do you have a psvr? I'm kinda worried because if have glasses and they can scratch the lenses, but i've also heard it only projects a few feet away, this true? I can see decently 3 or 4 feet, but after that it goes to crap real bad. Gonna suck putting contacts in to play, but i guess if i have too i will. Will be my first VR experience so i'm super unclear how any of it works.

nope, don't have a PSVR...I do have an Oculus Rift...you should post your questions in the PSVR thread

https://hardforum.com/threads/playstation-vr-thread.1902332/