Homebuilt 500hp V10 Motorcycle

Its cool in concept but damn that guy can barely reach the handlebars lol I wonder how well that radiator works, it seems too small for an engine like that, not that I would know. This thing must go pretty damn fast though.

The radiator is probably fine. It's not like he can rev it up or anything. Half way to redline the bike will start rolling sideways down the street.

1: Impressive build.
2: Show bike, but +1 for actually streeting it.
3: -2 for all the haters. Why do it? Because he fucking could. That's why.

I love the wee little chain. That'll snap like a rubber band under the kind of torque that motor can lay down no matter how it's geared. Shoulda at least tried a direct drive setup.

The radiator is probably fine. It's not like he can rev it up or anything. Half way to redline the bike will start rolling sideways down the street.

Plus the engine is so physically large it probably radiates heat right off the block quite well with all the air flow.

I drive a Lotus Exige, which the engine is some what exposed to the ambient air and it cools off very quickly and stays quite cool during driving.

Interesting tid bit, the Viper could not be sold in Europe as "Viper" because someone already owned the name. So it is instead sold just as the SRT-10.

your going to be filling the tank every 50 miles...

and if you dont know what your doing, its death

cool though. kind of like that hemi powered snow blower and bbq that were floating around online awhile ago

ive seen a few professional builders out there who make v8 bikes for a living.. its interesting to say the least

Man you guys who hang out in the news section are super opinionated and negative to boot; I thought it was pretty cool considering the guy built it himself. Sure it's not practical, but a lot of the [H] things we [used to] do to our computers isn't really practical either.

Ouch his poor arms. And what about his crotch? Maybe some one taller or at least longer arms. Shaq we need you!

Ouch his poor arms. And what about his crotch? Maybe some one taller or at least longer arms. Shaq we need you!

Mr. O'Neal is to busy driving a Smart Fortwo. (Yes, this is real.)

shaq_smart_shoe.jpg

Back