Homebrew on PSP 2.0+ is now Possible!

MrSatan

Limp Gawd
I don't think this has been posted before, so hopefully it isn't. Anyways their is a site that has released an eloader that works through GTA:LCS. You load the game, then load the eloader as a save file. It then brings up a menu for other apps to run. Currently about 65% of homebrew should work with the eloader. I have been playing snes roms lately and lovin it. The psp is a wonderful device for emulation. Here is the link
Eloader Link

Yeah they've come a long way. I was kinda upset that the PSP can't handle Chrono Trigger :( Even at 333mhz, it was just too slow to play.

MrSatan said:
I don't think this has been posted before, so hopefully it isn't. Anyways their is a site that has released an eloader that works through GTA:LCS. You load the game, then load the eloader as a save file. It then brings up a menu for other apps to run. Currently about 65% of homebrew should work with the eloader. I have been playing snes roms lately and lovin it. The psp is a wonderful device for emulation. Here is the link
Eloader Link

as far as i know.. this has been known for a while.. and it has been posted here.. a long time ago anyway lol..

MasterShredder said:
Yeah they've come a long way. I was kinda upset that the PSP can't handle Chrono Trigger :( Even at 333mhz, it was just too slow to play.

bad emulation?? that would be my guess.. maybe one day it will run better for you..,.

RancidWAnnaRIot said:
bad emulation?? that would be my guess.. maybe one day it will run better for you..,.

Yeah, the emulators dont run nearly at full speed, it has nothing to do with the power of the system. Last i tried snes9x tyl though it ran fine enough for me...personal preference i guess, some people claim they can see a drop or 2 or 3 fps or a frameskip of 1... Also, the next revision of tyl is gonna have wireless multiplayer...*drool*

Back