Home theater 5.1 setup... Schumaker?

Tengis

Supreme [H]ardness
Main point of this thread is to see if someone here has heard of the brand Schumaker because I cant find anything on this audio setup.

There are these Goodwill type stores here in Japan called Hard Off. Its more like a pawn shop though honestly. You take your old goods there and they give you money. The goods go on a shelf and anyone can buy it for whatever Hard Off sets the price at. One large section is used electronics.

They have a used 5.1 setup by the brand of Schumaker but I cant find it online. Its priced pretty cheap because they couldnt find a price to compare it to. Speakers and powered sub are pretty heavy so I assumed it wasnt super super cheap garbage even though the price is extremely low.

Main point of this thread is to see if someone here has heard of the brand Schumaker because I cant find anything on this audio setup.

There are these Goodwill type stores here in Japan called Hard Off. Its more like a pawn shop though honestly. You take your old goods there and they give you money. The goods go on a shelf and anyone can buy it for whatever Hard Off sets the price at. One large section is used electronics.

They have a used 5.1 setup by the brand of Schumaker but I cant find it online. Its priced pretty cheap because they couldnt find a price to compare it to. Speakers and powered sub are pretty heavy so I assumed it wasnt super super cheap garbage even though the price is extremely low.

Give them a listen. If they sound good to you and the price is right I say get them. There are lots of non name brand speakers made only for Asia and lots of times they are "other" brand name speakers with just a logo change. The sound is the most important part anyways.

Back