Home server power supply

airs

n00b
Hello, I'm looking for a power supply for my home file server/media center. It consists of:

DFI Ultra Infinity
Athlon 64 3200+
Stock Opteron 165 Heatpipe Heatsink/Fan
Mushkin PC-3200 "Special" 512MB x2
BFG 7800GT OC
Zalman VF-700Cu
Seagate 7200.10 400GB SATA x2
Hitachi 160GB PATA boot drive
X-Fi XtremeMusic

I obviously don't require SLI support for this PS, but I do plan on adding SATA drives in the future as my need for storage increases. I would like something that is quiet, cool opterating and around $100. I've been eyeing:

Enhance 5160 at Ewiz for $69 shipped (yes, it has SLI I know, but the non-sli 5140 is almost the same price since its not shipped for free). The short one year warranty is kind of bothersome.

Corsair 520HX. Looks like a great power supply - JonnyGURU liked it, modular and a five year warranty. A bit on the expensive side ($120 shipped).

Thoughts and/or other suggestions?

For me a "Home Server" should be quiet or silent.

I would choose the quietest Power Supply I could find that does the job. Since hard drives don't really pull that much power, and their power curve is rather linear, any good 500-600 watt PSU should do the trick.

If it were me I would choose
http://www.pcalchemy.com/product_in...uper-silent-power-supply/cName/power-supplies

but that corsair HX520w is really nice and you can't go wrong with that one.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16817139001

being that i was searching for PSUs this month as well.

Seasonic is good. the 120mm fan psus are quite.
almost invisible.

Any thoughts about the Enhance 5160? Isn't it basically a Silverstone ST60?

How quiet can I expect the Sparkle to be?

airs said:
Any thoughts about the Enhance 5160? Isn't it basically a Silverstone ST60?

How quiet can I expect the Sparkle to be?
The Enhance 5160 will be fine, for what you have described in post 1. ;)

Is the 5160 relatively quiet? Should I be worried about the sub-par 1 year warranty?

Back