Home Beta Invites!

|MaguS|

[H]ard|Gawd
They went out, who got invited? ^_^

I got mine! ;)

Welcome to Home Beta.

Home is a real-time, 3D networked community that serves as a meeting place for PLAYSTATION®3 (PS3™) users from around the world, where they can interact, communicate, join online games, shop, share content and even build their own personal spaces. Home will be available as a free download from the PLAYSTATION®Store and will launch directly from the PS3 system's Home Menu.

Home is ramping up for its debut, and we're inviting you to sign up for a very special beta test. Space is extremely limited, so if you want to participate in the beta test, FIND OUT MORE by clicking here or on the button below.

REMEMBER:

* Home Beta is open to legal U.S. or Canadian residents 18 years or older who are currently registered PlayStation® Underground™ members.
* Participation in Home Beta means you will be subject to Sony Computer Entertainment Europe's Privacy Policy and will receive further communications from Sony Computer Entertainment Europe.
* You must accept the Home Beta Trial Agreement to sign up.
* Not everyone who signs up will be accepted.
* If you are one of the chosen few, we will notify you via email.

Good luck!

how do i know if i got invited?

man i so want to be in the beta that would rock!

please share your experience

This is one of the Features that I've been waiting for. It's also one of the reasons why I want to buy a PS3 (but I'm waiting to see if the price drop is really gonna take place in Fall this year).

I for one will be glad to hear some inputs on how Beta Home is. Some pics and reviews would be greatly appreciated :D.

Please keep those of us who don't have a PS3 informed :D! Thanks!

I am a playstaion underground member since 2005 and have registered my ps3 on the site since december and i got no email. Where do I check?

It should be in the email of your registered account, Im thinking at this present time they are only sending it to GAP Members.

None for me either...but I dunno if I'm a PSU member or not.
I once got an e-mail about the Grand Tourismo HD 1.1 release, but haven't seen anything before or since. Considering I registered with a Hotmail account, maybe MS filtered it :)

Don't feel bad, no invite for me either, registered member since the PS2 came out...and...well...I'm ME dammit!

:D

Hmm maybe its a good sign that I will get in! :p

Plus, I have my gmail checker thing and I checked it when it said I got mail...so I am probably one of the first to register for it through the e-mail system! :D

Back