Holy Moly Dell 2007WFP for $160!

Techx said:
lol please let this thread die already, i dont want to be reminded that i'll have to pay 360 for something i coulda gotten for 160 :rolleyes: :(

I agree. So hard to stay away yet so hard to resist reading. Congrats to those that got in on it and have gotten their good.

I was looking for a 20 inch widescreen this WEEK. FUCK!!!!! I HATE YOU ALL!!!!!

please sell me one :) pretty please :) $250 +sh

if anyone who got one is in the Milwaukee are a and wants to sell one. My aim is Atarikid4000:)

How is this monitor? I'm thinking about purchasing it off ebay. Seems like the perfect way to get close to that dual monitor experiance while still using SLI mode. BTW How well does Picture in Picture work? Is that possible to use with a game like World of Warcraft?

JerseyMonkey said:
How is this monitor? I'm thinking about purchasing it off ebay. Seems like the perfect way to get close to that dual monitor experiance while still using SLI mode. BTW How well does Picture in Picture work? Is that possible to use with a game like World of Warcraft?

It'll work with WoW since it supports widescreen. How well it works depends on your hardware.

Also, does this monitor require any software to take advantage of features like PIP? I'm using Windows x64, and software can usually either work fine, or not work at all.

What I meant for WoW is, would PIP work with a game like WoW running? I know my computer can handle running WoW while doing a bunch of other stuff, I am just curious if the monitor has any limitations. Also, whats the purpose of picture by picture?

the PIP is all managed on the monitor i believe as in you push the buttons to get it not software

Dammmmmmmiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttt! What a nice deal!

But even if I had seen this one on time, I'm in Canada so ... :/
Dell US always have crazy deals too ... Dell Canada sucks.

Anyone want to sell me one ? :D lol

Hi everyone just joined Hard Forums today. Looking at the threads I immediately got drawn to this thread concerning the Dell monitors. I am hoping some of you who acquired multiples of the monitors for resale might be willing to part with a pair for $250.00 each. Thanks for the consideration.

Larry W

luke51087 said:
owned gonna be the most popular thread soon LOL
maybe it should be stickied so all of us who missed out can bite out butts on a daily basis and be upset about missing this.

The PIP is PIP with the different inputs on the monitor. So you could hook up cable TV from a USB tuner or something to it and watch TV while playing a game ha. If your vc supports duel monitors, not sure if you could hook one output to VGA and the other to DVI.

It's too bad i missed out on this deal, i probably would of ordered like 50 and my poor UPS guy would of hated me forever.

ValeX said:
How bad is the ghosting/response time for these? 16ms is quite slow......

The rated response time for an LCD doesn't always mean much. I havn't had a problem with ghosting on mine.

And I just received a code from Dell today for $25 off of this monitor and other accessories...sheesh.

Just got back in town...here's a teaser:

IMG_0268Large.jpg

:D :D :D

ValeX said:
What types of games do you play?

Oh pretty much whatever is hot at the moment but mostly Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion.

InorganicMatter said:
Just got back in town...here's a teaser:

IMG_0268Large.jpg

:D :D :D

Nice dude! If i would of gotten in on this deal then i could of posted a picture of one of those UPS eighteen wheelers pulled up beside my house unloading my order lol.

A year from now I'm going to bump this thread and everyone that doesn't remember it is going to be like "$160 for a dell 20 inch widescreen? Isn't that just the normal price?"

burningrave101 said:
Oh pretty much whatever is hot at the moment but mostly Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion.

Nice dude! If i would of gotten in on this deal then i could of posted a picture of one of those UPS eighteen wheelers pulled up beside my house unloading my order lol.

if i could stick up my middle finger right now for making me green eith envy, so help me God will I do it! :D

To the person asking about ghosting:

I've played NFS:MW, HL2 Episode 1, CS:Source, I even loaded up CS 1.6 to see if i'd notice ghosting, and this monitor is great with them all.

Just wanted to let everyone know, that this deal WAS NOT A PRICING ERROR . We just got a mailing from Dell at our office, saying that on certain days this month, they are going to randomly discount items on their website to a ridiculously low price. TODAY IS ANOTHER ONE OF THOSE DAYS . So be on the lookout on their website. The mailing said that it could be anything in any category. The only thing that it was certain aboutm was that today another deal would take place. So eveyone, who missed out before, you might be back in the game. Good luck!

sir_skippy said:
Just wanted to let everyone know, that this deal WAS NOT A PRICING ERROR . We just got a mailing from Dell at our office, saying that on certain days this month, they are going to randomly discount items on their website to a ridiculously low price. TODAY IS ANOTHER ONE OF THOSE DAYS . So be on the lookout on their website. The mailing said that it could be anything in any category. The only thing that it was certain aboutm was that today another deal would take place. So eveyone, who missed out before, you might be back in the game. Good luck!

omg

Back