Holy Moly Dell 2007WFP for $160!

If anyone bought plenty of spares and want to sell me one at a decent price PLEASE pm me :)

Hell, I might as well join the rest of them.. I would also be interested in buying one at a decent price.... lol no harm in askin! :)

Well...I guess theres no harm in hoping, but in your case, praying may be more suitable. :D

i got an acknowledgement showing the order details but nothing else. ive tried to call but they said they cannot find my order. am i just out of luck or do they have to honor this?

I honestly can't believe that they didn't cancel all of the orders in time. I would have purchased 100 if I was around and known that they would have gone through.

Martyr said:
i think the guy with the power to cancel orders was off this weekend.

Actually at the time he was busy ordering 500 monitors from Dell :p

I will not grovel breg or pleed If someone has any leftover PM me a price and we can talk. If not that is the way it goes. :)

KM

I got the 2007FP monitor for free with a PC a month ago. The PC cost something like $400 and I got the free monitor. The 2007FP is actually larger than the FPW.

Aiy, it pains me to even look at [H]ot deals anymore, knowing that this near-miss deal slipped away from me.

*Constructs time machine*

brb! :D

THEY ARRIVED!!! WHOOOOOOOHOOOOO!!!!

I'm actually on a trip, monitoring the operation at home via electronic communication. Will post pics in the Display forum on Friday.

:D :D :D

uhh kind of regretting not buying these, I was one of the few first ones that saw this thread.. damn? :rolleyes:

aZn_plyR said:
uhh kind of regretting not buying these, I was one of the few first ones that saw this thread.. damn? :rolleyes:

You wouldn't believe how many deals I've passed up and regretted. This is the first truly hot one I got in on since I've started reading [H].

guess ill stab and if someone wants a new boxed fx55 to trade for one pm me

you want to trade a $600 processor for a monitor that'll surely be below or close to $300 in some sale special in the next several months, or do I have the cpu prices wrong?

chomsky said:
you want to trade a $600 processor for a monitor that'll surely be below or close to $300 in some sale special in the next several months, or do I have the cpu prices wrong?

why does it matter when i won this thru a tourney and i have a fx57 in my rig?

Got my one. After not buying a new monitor for 3 years I finally bought a samsung 204B last week and then this deal happened and I couldn't pass it up....now I have more monitors than I have video outs!

Anyone take any pictures of the monitors on and in action? any banding or anything of the sort

I don't care...I'm happy to beg for one. Send PM if you are looking to sell one!

Thanks!

I am picking mine up tonight at 8PM from UPS. I will post pics of the display on and what not. I hope theres not any banding. If there is, I will just give Dell a call and take advantage of my 3 year Warranty :)

Back