Holy Moly Dell 2007WFP for $160!

I declare shens untill I see pictures and invoices... :cool:

^^ that must be the way of coping with this deal but then again for us Canadians its not as great of a deal unless they would ship it from Canada, but I don't wanna think about it, and I got a new VX2025WM so I am happy.

ME too.... Im tired of seeing this thread and be reminded of how close I missed the boat...

kumquat said:
6? Are you serious?

Would you be willing to part with one?
selling them all localy on craigslist for 350..already got 2x 2007fpw's

I got a shipping confirmation from Dell this morning, man, I wish I had ordered 10 instead of 1.....

Dachink said:
oh wtfz :O I should browse this section more often :(

I browse it regularly, but I had a 2 hour break at that time, for some reason.....I think I checked 10 mins before the deal was announced. I don't know if I'd have been smart enough to order 4 or 5....or better still, 10.

I HAVE RECEIVED THE MONITOR

0717061142zp9.jpg

And I also confirmed that they did not ship us boxes of bricks!

0717061146mq3.jpg

Thanks Dell and congrats to all who got one!

wow i HATE ALL OF YOU THAT GOT IN ON THIS :D
i was able to get on the website when the price was still low, but when i tried to add it to the cart it went back to normal price arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Wow. Just wow. I hate the fact that I was out of town this weekend since Friday and completely missed this one.

I hate that I checked to late. Oh well another battle lost, that's the story of my life..

you guys are super lucky. congrats. i was prolly about 20 seconds away from getting one. as i added it to the cart they changed the price
my emotions were in this order: :eek: :mad: :(

My UPS Tracking number shows:
"UPS has received shipper's billing information electronically. Billing information received does not indicate shipment pickup or drop-off. Please contact the shipper for more details."

How long before I get the shipping info and estimated arrival date? I am anxious lol.

sethmo said:
My UPS Tracking number shows:
"UPS has received shipper's billing information electronically. Billing information received does not indicate shipment pickup or drop-off. Please contact the shipper for more details."

How long before I get the shipping info and estimated arrival date? I am anxious lol.

As soon as ups picks it up. It usually takes about a day for that to happen once you get the above notice.

I ordered 4 and received tracking numbers also.

Yes I should be happy with getting four but had 10 in my cart and changed to 4 before checking out because -

1. Thought this deal can't be real. Just gonna get canceled.

2. If they fill some/all of the orders, they would be likely to cancel the BIG orders.

IKilya said:
I ordered 4 and received tracking numbers also.

Yes I should be happy with getting four but had 10 in my cart and changed to 4 before checking out because -

1. Thought this deal can't be real. Just gonna get canceled.

2. If they fill some/all of the orders, they would be likely to cancel the BIG orders.

I wish I could be complaining about having only ordereds 4 :rolleyes: :D

As much as I enjoy a good price mistake, I do think that buying them to resell on CL is kinda lame. Other's could have gotten in on the deal you know? Then again, it rewards those who watch the deal places like hawks. :p :)

WOW!

by that proportion, that would mean 2407 can be had for $400-500 and 3007 can be had for $800-1000!!!!

this is encourage ;).

One of you guys, please have a little mercy and give a deal to a broke [H]er who desperately needs to replace his pathetic old out-of-focus CRT??

Pleeease? It's really for a good, good cause. :(

Qtip42 said:
As much as I enjoy a good price mistake, I do think that buying them to resell on CL is kinda lame. Other's could have gotten in on the deal you know?

How so? I suspect they would have seen the mistake around the same time regardless of how many any particular person bought.

Why oh why did I have to choose to eat @ 5:45 yesterday....f*ck! :(

Ugh...

Back