Holy Crap! look at this bad boy...

i think this would work better actually

fastpc.jpg

lol, looks like old school [H]ocp to me, i wasn't around whenever you guys did this, if hadocp actually did it.

^^^ hahahaha

better hope your wires don't shift...*CHOP*

I am guessing that if you flip that case with the 22 fans on it's side it turns into a hoverboard from Back to the Future. :D

AMK link

Decible rating is approx 50 DB +/-
To order this system requires full pre-payent 50% cancelation fee. 3-5 days to build.

We have received many questions as to why we are building this case, here is the reason.

This case was built to be the Top air flow case for retail prodcution. AMK Services has held the record for top air flow in a prodcution model case since the design and marketing of the OCD-810 24" tower.
"The Overclockerzstore" claims "More airflow than any other case on the Market" found at this link
http://www.theoverclockerzstore.com/OCZstore.cgi?user_action=list&category=Cases

We felt we needed to up the bar so to speak and make 1708 the highest air flow production case on the market today.

This is the true TOP air flow case on the market 1700 CFM of fan air flow total

4 top blowholes 120 mm 108 cfm 42 Db each
7 side blowholes 120 mm 108 cfm 42 db each

4 front intake 80 mm 42 cfm 41 db each
4 rear exhaust 80 mm 42 cfm 41 db each

2 inside bottom floor 92 mm 60 cfm 39 db each

*** /end AMK page snip

....50dB +/-...I'd say WAY over that...Isn't it something like for every 2? fans of equal rating, the dB would go up by 3? With half of the offending fans being the top in flow (and noise) you're looking @ quite an increase in noise right there.

I don't see how ANYONE could live with that monstrosity - even if you 7v'd (5v even?) all those fans, it would be annoyingly loud. I'm mean -- even with 4x run of the mill 80mm LED fans and a 7v'd Tornado (not inc P/S and GFX), my system is as loud as I could realistically go for day-to-day usage. My [main] system is on 24/7 UD'ing after all.. Have been meaning to go W/C, but am probably saving that until I do my next ground-up build.

ANK Computers said:
For those people who do not need 22 fans installed in a case we have a
wide selction of pre modified cases in our online store

kush said:
This is the true TOP air flow case on the market 1700 CFM of fan air flow total

4 top blowholes 120 mm 108 cfm 42 Db each
7 side blowholes 120 mm 108 cfm 42 db each

4 front intake 80 mm 42 cfm 41 db each
4 rear exhaust 80 mm 42 cfm 41 db each

2 inside bottom floor 92 mm 60 cfm 39 db each
Maybe I'm just stupid, but doesn't 4+7+4+4+2 = 21?

maybe they are counting the fan from the PSU? *shrug*

You're right tho, and who cares really, no one here is stupid enough to use that case.. (I hope)

Thats Just The Way I Type. Damn People Leave Me Alone.

OMG :eek: Slap pair of wings in there and see how fast it take off. :D
Seriously 50 Dba? sheeeit :mad:

I think thats a badass case., I think 120 mm fans look hardcore, especially one or two in the front, oldschool style. I have always wanted to do a miditower maxed out with 120 mm fans..

Alex A. said:
I am guessing that if you flip that case with the 22 fans on it's side it turns into a hoverboard from Back to the Future. :D
ROFLMFAO, i would totally buy it if i could use it as a hoverboard instead of a case!

i would think that is you trued to take the side panel off , you could only open it about 4 inches max and then you have to undo all of the connectors to the fans. that would suck

See, If I were ever going to buy that case, I'd just totally go all out. Fuck the prissy quiet fans these silly canucks use. Give me Delta 190CFM motherlovers. Sidewinder, here I come. Let's see...

Cut the damned 80 and 92mm holes to 120mm...

59dB ... 2 4 8 16...

$525 for the fans...

Yeah, somewhere around 72dB with ... 21 / 2 =10 or so, * 190 = 1900CFM balanced airflow.

Bite me, AMK.

But wait, no...

My $275 super ghetto water cooler performs better than this ever will at ... 35dB!

pwn3d!

wayne said:
WTF IS THAT?

hahhahaha

I laughed so hard when I saw that, I knew someone would ask what those were.

On a side note, I was going to post that awesome case made out of pvc pipe with the metal fan on the side. =).

Tt Ownage said:
ear plugs smart guy
OOOOH, didnt look like ear plugs to me at first

it was a lil bit too round and too long, are you sure its for ears? :p

Back