Holy Carp! I just got a d600/600m for $435!

wow, good job

that moron needs to describe his stuff more if he ever wants to sell anything...

"I will be selling this laptop without an ac adapter. You can get an adapter on ebay for 50 to 100 dollars. has some normal wear and tear, no pixel damage and no cracks."

looks like it's missing more than the cord. :p

nice :)

But it doesnt beat the deal I got on mine...1.3ghz D600, with modular battery for $225 on ebay :p

pxc said:
"I will be selling this laptop without an ac adapter. You can get an adapter on ebay for 50 to 100 dollars. has some normal wear and tear, no pixel damage and no cracks."

looks like it's missing more than the cord. :p
what do you mean? :confused:

ToyYoda03 said:

But it doesnt beat the deal I got on mine...1.3ghz D600, with modular battery for $225 on ebay :p
I know...I remember your thread on genmay.

That's the same one your selling right now, right? You did sink a little more money into it on upgrades. ;)

ToyYoda03 said:

how the hell did you pullthat off?

theres a 1.3 on ebay right now for like 600 bucks

workingnonstop said:
I know...I remember your thread on genmay.

That's the same one your selling right now, right? You did sink a little more money into it on upgrades. ;)

Yea it is, I upgraded to a 1.7 dothan for 140, another 512 for 60, new case for 80, and 8x dvd-rom for 30, and 60gb hd for 100. Still a decent deal for laptop that has been so good to me. I dont know about the inspiron series but I am told its the same as the latitude except for looks. Ive never had a problem with mine, so good luck with yours :)

lithium726 said:

Dunno, luck I guess. I was half worried I got scammed at the time...

lithium726 said:

IIRC correctly it was a buyitnow from a wholesaler, he just bought it fastest. :p

My parents are going to kill me, this is the second laptop I've bought off ebay this week. First was a 1.4ghz D400. :cool:

workingnonstop said:
IIRC correctly it was a buyitnow from a wholesaler, he just bought it fastest. :p

My parents are going to kill me, this is the second laptop I've bought off ebay this week. First was a 1.4ghz D400. :cool:

Heh, atleast you can easily sell one for a profit.

pxc said:
It's missing the power cord and AC adapter.
They also have the 90W D600 adapter for $63 + shipping, but you probably don't need it with a standard 4 cell battery.
I have a D600 with the 65W adapter and it charges my 6-cell battery just fine. When I have both the 6-cell primary _AND_ the additional 6-cell battery (in the CD-drive slot) in the laptop, it only charges one at a time. I would guess that is the reason to get the 90W adapter...

Back