Holiday Deals Compilation List 2017

GameHard6

[H]ard|Gawd
I'm in the midst of putting together my annual Black Friday, Cyber Monday, and everything in between and all around Holiday Deals list. I do this each year to keep organized all the deals for myself but share it in a Google Doc for other to use too. Just don't buy out the things I'm trying to get! ;) Also, I update it fairly frequently during the next couple weeks so feel free to check back.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-_NF0QvxGSCyKZ3r6xg0mS4xlrlVY8EJtrAL2osyfg0/edit?usp=sharing

Made some updates. I'm not sure why some items are out of stock but maybe they will be back in for Black Friday?

Seems like most of these deals are over or sold out. None of the 1070 deals are live.

Thank you Gamehard its a great list for anyone trying to keep track of all this stuff.

Thanks for putting this together!
Sadly lots of the best deals are sold-out or the price has been jacked up. Kind of regretting not getting the Crucial 525 for $115 when I had a chance, and the Fry's sales are always criminally understocked, so I'm not even bothering with that one.

Back