HL2 Problem, Sigh yes i know.

scotmod

Limp Gawd
OK, After the bagillion minutes of waiting to download Half Life 2 it says its prepaired to play. I click launch game and it loads past the valve crap and then gets to the loading page and then holds...forever.

I then right click on halflife two and it says disk usage 838mb amount accuired 57%, What the hell does this mean. Is this the reason i cant play because it isnt finished yet?

Im dumbfounded, it says i can play it but it wont load...Help!

Also why cant i get into launch options folder, what do i need to type into the box.

you may also want to try uninstalling and the reinstalling it and downloading it all over again. yes it takes forever but thats what you may have to do.

scotmod said:
I then right click on halflife two and it says disk usage 838mb amount accuired 57%, What the hell does this mean. Is this the reason i cant play because it isnt finished yet?

This is your problem. Try to play when it's fully downloaded.

You can only play once it's 100% downloaded. You still have to validate your files I think if it's your first time playing Half Life 2 or installing it.

Right click on steam and hit Monitor. When HL-2 is 100% then you can play. Problem solved.

Back