HL2 Ep 2, Portal, TF2 new videos!

I think I know who I'm gonna be when that comes out. Speed FTW. When are these/ HL2 episode 2 supposed to come out?

I can only laugh at those that questioned the new direction TF was going in, especially after viewing the new video.

Rocket Jump Confirmed!

I'm also anticipating Portal much more than I ever did from the beginning after watching the new video.

Long Live Valve!

damn that was amazing, cant wait to see more (or preferrably play them :p)

I <3 the character models for TF2.. WOW! must have!! :D

EDIT: OMG.. that mod looks so bad ASS!!!!!

The only time they show the pyro he is getting clubbed in the back of the head by a scout. :(
Didn't even see a medic..should have put some poison and concussion jumps in that movie.
Never the less I am extremely excited about TF2.

that music in TF2, its awesome. It adds to the atmosphere so much.
i cant wait.

portal is interesting, i think it will go a long way in the hands of the modding community.

I wonder what the spy will be like for people with older video cards. I used to play the hidden with my 5200fx, and at the time, you couldn't see the hidden's halo-like cloak.

Kaddar,

the spy in TF1 was not invisible at all....he just puts on the uniform of the opponent team and appears as if he belongs to the other team. Heck of a lot of fun when played right.

yeah, spy was totally my favorite class in tf1 and tfc. I remember downloading him on quakeworld from a server when he was first released.

Sounds Awsome, but the links dont work for me...:( does anyone have a differant link or can somebody please rehost them? thatnks.

Holy crap, awesome. But they need to add more weapon bob. Did you see when the scout was running in first person view, the weapon he was holding barely even moved. Looks weird, especially at those speeds where holding your weapon stable should be impossible.

I can't wait to play these both, i think they said episode 2 and these will be out this year, so that's awesome. Hopefully DX10 cards come out by then, i really want to build a new rig but i'm waiting for those.

JonnyK said:
I can't wait to play these both, i think they said episode 2 and these will be out this year, so that's awesome. Hopefully DX10 cards come out by then, i really want to build a new rig but i'm waiting for those.

Actually they'll be out by feb. 2007 probably even later.

I' m looking forward to TF2 and portal more than Episode 2 itself. :D

jaguax said:
Holy crap, awesome. But they need to add more weapon bob. Did you see when the scout was running in first person view, the weapon he was holding barely even moved. Looks weird, especially at those speeds where holding your weapon stable should be impossible.

Agreed, no weapon bob = me puking.

Weapon bob is annoying and distracting to me. Option for disabling weapon bob (actually, I prefer to disable the models as well) = win.

Lord of Shadows said:
Agreed, no weapon bob = me puking.

Funny you say that, bob makes a lot of people feel sick :p or at least head bob, I don't like that.

I wish I worked at Valve. That video looked so fun to make. Especially the soldier rocket jumping.

All three games look awesome but I need them NOW! I'd rather have HL2 EP2 now and I'd definitely buy the other 2 together later.

Back