HL2 ending (no spoilers)

Emret

Limp Gawd
Well some asshat over at halflife2.net has been spamming ending spoilers all over the message boards registering new accounts etc etc.. and Ive accidentaly read it..

Now its not sure if what he spammed was true or not, but this sucks regardless... I wont have a relief untill I know if its true or not.. its eating me up :(

I guess i wont be visiting any hl2 related sites after this point..

Has anyone here actually read the leaked script and can confirm what I've heard is true ? please PM me and i'll let you know what Ive heard..

this sucks
:(

And oh.. be careful visiting HL2 related boards since it might happen on other boards too

GrumpusVonPuffyB said:
its-just-a-game

i do agree, it is 'just a game.'

however, you must understand, people get as involved in these things as they do novels, film, tv, whatever. spoiling the end of a game is just as bad as someone telling you the end to the davinci code before youve read it, or telling you who dies in blackhawk down... or whatever you read/watch.

GrumpusVonPuffyB said:
its-just-a-game

Normally I would agree but some games are getting movie like, such as scripts and such. So like you are watching LOTR Trilogy, and not knowing the ending, I see it being the same, well depending on the game..

i'ts just a game comment is retarded

OK...Final fantasy 7...tell the end

fallout ...multiple endings but give the general idea.

Back