Hitman's First Episode Will Be Free to Everyone Later Today

Megalith

24-bit/48kHz
Staff member
IO Interactive has gone generous: the first episode of Hitman (two story missions [including all cut-scenes], two Escalation Contracts, more than 40 challenges, 17 achievements and trophies, plus thousands of player-created missions in Contracts Mode) will be completely free to download and play at 6PM CEST. Progress will be fully retained if you decide to upgrade to the full version, which will supposedly be discounted.

They barely count as a episode. Give them Paris. Wow them with the true grandeur of the levels, not these small tutorial levels.

Getting a download cancelled window when first clicking on download demo and 2nd try is fine. I will give it a try. So far the reception for this one has not been good (for the game not the demo).

Getting a download cancelled window when first clicking on download demo and 2nd try is fine. I will give it a try. So far the reception for this one has not been good (for the game not the demo).
Well if you liked Absolution you may not like this one, if you liked the other Hitman games then you will (unless you really dislike always online).

I do not like always online for the basic reason of server issues. Just Cause 3 was always disconnecting because of server issues. I did like Absolution even though I did not agree with who they killed off.

i click the link it say login to steam ok no problem then its its 23.99 this isnt FREE wtf..................

It's not always online, but you can't complete challenges and unlock items offline. So don't ever play offline.

Back