hitman first level free today

3pm which timezone. I'm not seeing it in Steam.

nm. The website linked says to search for "Hitman Holiday Pack". It doesn't come up that way. Here's the Steam link:

Last edited:
https://www.guru3d.com/news-story/hitman-paris-episode-free-for-a-limited-time-only.html

The FIRST MISSION, Paris, is free, folks, NOT the ENTIRE GAME as the title of this thread might lead people to believe. ;)

They're throwing in everything with Paris including the Holiday stuff, scott free, until January 5 for everyone to try.

I bought the game, where's my xmas present?

The Holiday mission should either unlock quickly and be there or download for you in Paris. When you fire the game up and hit the menus and all, you should see "Holiday Hoarders" right there in the upper left corner of the menu panes otherwise if you go Destinations and hit Paris you should see it. Everyone that has this game should see it.

Last edited:
miss leading title.. check..

posted by fightingfi... check..

not surprised... check..

thanks for the heads up Q-BZ.

I need to give it another go. I got this game shortly before Overwatch came out and Overwatch has been using up all of my gaming time since.

I don't really mind though since I did get it when Amazon had it for $14.99. They priced the Full Experience at the Episodic price since there was all kinds of confusion when the developer offered Episodic pricing.

hitman-full-amazon.jpg

Reactions: Q-BZ
like this
It sounds like you can play the first major story mission as well as Paris from now till Jan 5th if you don't own the game.
The Paris mission gets bound to your account so you own it.
Sound like a good deal? It is. That’s why the Hitman Holiday Pack is only available for a limited time, from December 15th to January 5th. Once you’ve downloaded it, Paris is yours to keep permanently. All of your progress and mission mastery will carry through to the full game when you choose to upgrade to the Game of the Year Edition we released last month.

http://steamcommunity.com/games/236870/announcements/detail/2784778964071057303

Reactions: Q-BZ
like this
Back