Hitman 3 (2020)

Are the hitman 1 and 2 maps enhanced in hitman 3?

I'm currently half way through hitman 2. Am I missing out on something by not

Are the hitman 1 and 2 maps enhanced in hitman 3?

I'm currently half way through hitman 2. Am I missing out on something by not
Gameplay wise, they are exactly the same, unless you use unlocked Hitman 3 items. The only real 'enhancement' is just the slightly improved graphics of the updated engine.

Gameplay wise, they are exactly the same, unless you use unlocked Hitman 3 items. The only real 'enhancement' is just the slightly improved graphics of the updated engine.
Well, that and Hitman 3 being a much smaller install size (currently 55GB) than a fully loaded Hitman 2 (150GB) despite containing the content of all three games.

March 30th they released a Free Starter Pack which downloads the entire game going to see whats included.

Reactions: Q-BZ
like this
The Dartmoor Garden Show is free to play for all Hitman 3 owners, permanently...if you're a Free Starter Pack player, you'll have access to the manor grounds until August 17th...

I'm glad this one is permanent. The only thing I hate about this game is that some of these really cool events are time limited, which is just complete garbage. I could see the reward being time limited, but at least people play the cool content whenever they want.

Let's hope they handle Hitman 1 + 2 content from previous owners with less hassle than what was needed to make it work on Epic.

The content itself looks good, glad to see it.

like this
I mean, just looking at the history of the series, you'd have to really love giving IOI money to go from Hitman 3 on Epic to Steam.

like this
I've never played any of these except the demo back when the Xbox 360 launched. Will I be totally lost if I try to play the Gamepass Trilogy?

I've never played any of these except the demo back when the Xbox 360 launched. Will I be totally lost if I try to play the Gamepass Trilogy?
The new series was never on 360. These new games are a reboot of the franchise and really you don’t need to know much about the prior older games.

No. Hitman 3 includes the whole new trilogy, as far as I can tell. The new trilogy, though technically being a sequel to Absolution, was a soft reboot of the original series.

like this
I’ve only played the recent games and never felt lost. The story is ok, but not the reason to play the games in my opinion.

It’s just fun to mess around in the maps and experiment with different ways to kill the targets.

No. Hitman 3 includes the whole new trilogy, as far as I can tell. The new trilogy, though technically being a sequel to Absolution, was a soft reboot of the original series.
3 includes the prior two games but you had to own them. If you didn’t the prior two games can be bought as DLC.

I mean, just looking at the history of the series, you'd have to really love giving IOI money to go from Hitman 3 on Epic to Steam.
I mean..... if there's big enough of a discount, I could be convinced to buy Hitman 3 again on Steam, at least eventually.

Looks like the Game Pass version is live. Downloading it now. Here's everything it includes. I ran the benchmark. It looked pretty rough, but it claimed I was averaging 90fps.

Hitman.jpg

Last edited:
Finished Dubai on casual though knocked off about 15 didn't stealth there are alot of secrets out of the 30 only unlocked like 5-6 of them.

Last edited:
Back