Hitler Reacts to EVGA P67 Lineup

SirJamesDDJ

Weaksauce
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6wgnSZKLsg

It's now May, and where are the EVGA P67 boards?
To those of you who've waited patiently these past several months, you should get the hint by now.
Of course I have absolutely no empathy for Hitler...just wanted to make that crystal clear immediately.
And I base my P67 lineup criticisms on facts.

I waited. And waited.

Then I saw how barebones the boards were, only 2x SATA 6? Pass.

Yes, the price is ok, and the boards look amazing, but they don't offer nearly what any other board does and really dropped the ball this generation.

Ordered P8P67 Deluxe.

Just simple reasons for delays would be a move of good faith to those who have waited...instead, you receive responses like "It's not available."
Gone beyond the Fermi delay of Q1 2010.

Yep, I gave them til May before I came out with this.
Obviously nothing will change their tight-lipped ways.

Awesome, great job SirJames. There are a LOT of angry people over there on the EVGA forums, rightfully so.

I'll see you over on EVGA forums (but under my user name of pbmpharmacist)

Last edited by a moderator:
got some laughs out of it...:p

I just got my first Sandy Bridge upgrade so I had no idea EVGA hasn't come out with their P67 line-up. It's really surprising...what's going on over there? :confused:

Wanted to post this reply on EVGA Forums but, they locked your thread! :/
I waited thinking like a lot of people did they are just holding back til the B3 fix. When they were asked they said nothing one way or another but, they said "nothing" with a smile.. This to me was them using Intel's issues too cover their own a$$ and making them selves look like the better guys waiting for a fix before release..... Little did they know Intel jumped right on the issue and turn it around relatively fast..Now EVGA has egg in their face because they still haven't set a true in stone release date.. I wouldn't be so pissed if they would just come out and say.. "Hey we are sorry, loosing so many key people to Sapphire hurt." I finally got an ASUS P8P67 Pro to use for now.. Officially I have not one EVGA product in my upcoming build... And that is sad.....

Funny video but a lot of stuff was kinda eh. Like the Legacy PCI slots for xonar cards? No one really cares, shoulda got the STX then. What he should of mentioned is how EVGA got rid of the PS/2 with this line up.

Funny video but a lot of stuff was kinda eh. Like the Legacy PCI slots for xonar cards? No one really cares, shoulda got the STX then. What he should of mentioned is how EVGA got rid of the PS/2 with this line up.

I wanted to jam more in, but the subtitles were flying by rather fast as it is :D
Yeah I'm sure it's ruffled EVGA's feathers, but so what...they ruffled mine by denying my RMA when their Classified motherboard ate my 24-pin.

Now that is actually really funny. Something definitely worth watching, if you don't mind Hitler being used as the subject.

I find it exceedingly hilarious that EVGA locked the thread and removed the video due to my 'breaking the TOS for faux swearing' yet this garbage I'll bring your attention to is apparently just fine...so much so that their very own Jacob commented in the thread so there's clearly no problem with the TOS here
http://www.evga.com/forums/tm.aspx?m=987175

I find it exceedingly hilarious that EVGA locked the thread and removed the video due to my 'breaking the TOS for faux swearing' yet this garbage I'll bring your attention to is apparently just fine...so much so that their very own Jacob commented in the thread so there's clearly no problem with the TOS here
http://www.evga.com/forums/tm.aspx?m=987175

lol yep.... EVGA as a company and their forums have been falling in quality for the last few years... I see 100x more post padding threads these days than anything constructive... Makes me sad because it used to be my go to site for knowledge... :(

Aside from the video saying 'f*ck' and 'sh*t' exactly like that, and clearly their family-friendly TOS has no problems with heads and arms being chopped off, I challenge a retort based on the facts presented of what the real reason for the video's removal.
Here's an idea...finish the boards and change your up-on-high attitude so it isn't relevant anymore.

Lol Thank you SirJames that was a good laugh. But it is to bad about EVGA it looks like they may be on the way of following BFGTech. Sad day when they went away.

I certainly don't want anyone to be out of a job, but a way to have good job security is to not be shady and give your company's loyal base a sign of good faith by just stating exactly what the hell has been up...

lol yep.... EVGA as a company and their forums have been falling in quality for the last few years... I see 100x more post padding threads these days than anything constructive... Makes me sad because it used to be my go to site for knowledge... :(

Their forums and most of the people there are a joke, especially when it comes to new product launches. I found some good laughs in the GTX580 3GB thread...these guys just sitting around pressing F5 all day hoping these things show up...praising Jacob one minute for giving them a sliver of hope...then bashing the company when a few days pass w/o any other info...fickle bunch indeed.

All I can say is the reason it really doesn't matter to me if they ever offer me a product to review again (which they won't) and why I sold off all my EVGA gear was how they treated me, a supposed 'friend of the company,' after their board about melted my system.
Some people it's best to have no dealings with.

Are you claiming fair use on that video? Also do you have any friends who do design? Your channel needs it.

I didn't even know evga was going to release p67 boards, then I see their boards on their site. I love evga design and CS, I was hoping they'd support Crossfire as I am going with dual 6970's for my current build in the next couple weeks. But Maybe I'll just hold off for Z68.

Last edited:
Adobe guys say my channel and site needs rework, audiophiles say they can hear distortion...I guess none of it's perfect

I know...I wish I had the money or talent to do a professional design job. With my site, it's all Dreamweaver I did from scratch, and the YouTube is just my setup.
And I really don't have many friends, certainly none that are proficient in Adobe.

Adobe guys say my channel and site needs rework, audiophiles say they can hear distortion...I guess none of it's perfect

I think your channel looks fine, IMO it's the content that really matters. Thanks for putting together this video, it pretty much sums up how I feel about EVGA as well...

I know...I wish I had the money or talent to do a professional design job. With my site, it's all Dreamweaver I did from scratch, and the YouTube is just my setup.
And I really don't have many friends, certainly none that are proficient in Adobe.

I'm bad at webdesign, but my channel is aimed around gaming mostly, and this is what I came up with. http://www.youtube.com/user/SirCrest What I did wasn't really too complex, but clean fonts, good color schemes, and some simple shadows and soft blurs really help to make a nice looking layout. Spending a little time finding nice color schemes goes far to bring people to your channel. I see that you are a partner which is primarily why I asked if you were claiming it for fair use, given that it's a copyrighted video and secondly, because your channel doesn't really attract someone's attention.

Bold dark colors with jpeg compression from mspaint doesn't quite work too well. If you have a copy of photoshop I'd make a 1600pixel wide template and work on creating something. For me I made mine 1920x2600 or something and simply cut out where my panels would be, saving me file size.

Just some food for thought if you consider redoing your layout.

Nice. Well done. Funny. I have not bothered with EVGA for a long time now. They must have had an injection of vitamin douche at some point. Probably management fucking things up for everyone.

Hire people who know wtf they are about and leave them ALONE.

I was initially very hesitant in creating a Hitler Reacts... video because many have been done, but I felt if I was hard-hitting and fact-based that in a way it would be original

EVGA has been really lazy recently being so incredibly slow to the 3GB 580 game, and just now are showing P67 boards. I wonder if they want to be in business.

I heard awhile back from a few people that they already have almost gone bankrupt at least once before...things like that dual monitor InterView or whatever they called it REALLY did not sell

it was a good laugh, and quite frankly, they're so far behind on this they deserve it at the very least

I was gonna do one of these Hitler Reacts videos during the Fermi debacle of Q1 2010, but Nvidia never really did anything to chap my a** unlike EVGA

Evga's entire design team left. They've basically got to rebuild the company from scratch, then start designing new boards, then start acquiring contracts for new supply. I'm not generally a fan of EVGA's products, but you should have expected that they would have major problems cranking out new motherboards.

For all intents and purposes, the company got hit by a nuke.

Evga's entire design team left. They've basically got to rebuild the company from scratch, then start designing new boards, then start acquiring contracts for new supply. I'm not generally a fan of EVGA's products, but you should have expected that they would have major problems cranking out new motherboards.

For all intents and purposes, the company got hit by a nuke.

All that does make sense, but the poor decision to be so tight-lipped has turned off a great many consumers...mainly pushing them over to the Asus camp.
My sympathy would've been a given if they'd annotated their 'No info. Be patient" mantra with roughly what you said.

Back