Hitler finds out his PC can't run Windows 11

Can someone sell me a functional linux distribution for $125?

And not some lame duck cannonical subscription, where they'll just try to fix the issues they create for me everytime some dumbass changes something.

My TPM has been on backorder from BLT for 2 months now. Hopefully I get it soon. Been testing 11 on a spare laptop but looking forward to upgrading my 6600k system. Thankfully I got my order in when they were still $10. Now up to $20.

My TPM has been on backorder from BLT for 2 months now. Hopefully I get it soon. Been testing 11 on a spare laptop but looking forward to upgrading my 6600k system. Thankfully I got my order in when they were still $10. Now up to $20.

What does the TPM let Win11 do?

Can someone sell me a functional linux distribution for $125?

And not some lame duck cannonical subscription, where they'll just try to fix the issues they create for me everytime some dumbass changes something.
Linux is free, you don't have to pay for it. You just need to learn to forget the way you use windows if you switch to linux or macos.

Holy shit this is funny as hell. Ya screw Microshit, just get Linux. Linux gaming support is great right now. I recently switched to Linux Mint, and its easy to use, and I can play all my steam games on it.

There are so many different easy ways to bypass the install requirements, and in some cases when installing with an ISO you don't even need to bypass anything, just hit "accept" on the disclaimer. It makes me wonder why so many are quick to jump to the conclusion that their computer "can't" run it. Seems many spend more effort getting angry than it would take to simply bypass the requirements. Then again, maybe that's why Hitler lost the war.

The potential uses for a TPM module are fairly straightforward. What Microsoft actually uses it for, however, is a bit more ambiguous. What I do know is that the majority of the systems that I'm running Windows 11 on do NOT have a TPM module, and thus far I have not encountered a single issue on any of them due to not having it. This applies even to the systems that are over 15 years old (Athlon64 X2, Core2Quad, etc).

I see a pattern.

XP: terrific
Vista: terrible
7: terrific
8: terrible
10: terrific
11: terrible

I bet Windows "13" will be nothing but bad luck.

Maybe they'll decide to skip 12 like they did 9 :D

Well what Windows can do with it is store cryptographic information for Bitlocker, account information, and probably more. What I will use it for not sure ... just one less thing to not be 'compatible' with. It's only 10 bucks so why not.

You can read about it here.

Well what Windows can do with it is store cryptographic information for Bitlocker, account information, and probably more. What I will use it for not sure ... just one less thing to not be 'compatible' with. It's only 10 bucks so why not.

You can read about it here.
What a load of wank. It will be required by export law to have backdoors in it for Govt, who is the main issue with privacy and your data. Not some random Estonian guy.

Holy shit this is funny as hell. Ya screw Microshit, just get Linux. Linux gaming support is great right now. I recently switched to Linux Mint, and its easy to use, and I can play all my steam games on it.
How do you know if Mint's any better with your information than Microshit?
Does Mint support other gaming platforms (Origin, Epic, Ect...) without the many fooking issues Linux has had in the past with Windows games?

Last edited:
How do you know if Mint's any better with your information than Microshit?
Does Mint support other gaming platforms (Origin, Epic, Ect...) without the many fooking issues Linux has had in the past with Windows games?
Gog works...Origin? Epic? Hah, with all their DRM? Good luck. Well, I say that, but Epic supports Linux with their anticheat technology, so at least there's that.

As far as the backdoor stuff, in Mint...well, you don't, unless you audit it yourself. But a lot of the base system IS audited upstream by professionals hired by people who really care about stuff like that, so at least some of Mint can be considered similarly secure.

Reactions: Don_1
like this
These Hitler parodies go back a ways. Around 2008 (?) I remember a parody of Hitler owning Nikon cameras but Stalin has Canon.

Back