Hitler Finds Out About Bulldozer Benchmarks

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is it a conspiracy? You can look it up as fact. Jews own the vast majority of media outlets. And don't bother mentioning Rupert Murdoch. He has Jewish ancestry, he's a Jew.
http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-entertainment-news-monopoly-murdoch-jew-part4.html

The fact of the matter is that Israel is a huge trouble maker in the middle east and instead of getting called out on it, they use the News and other media outlets to hide their nonsense and make everyone else look bad.

American Media is SO controlled it's almost funny.

Spend any amount of time in other countries. Watch their news, and see just how dumb Americans look because of how naive we are when it comes to Israel.

But you seem like an apologist, so no amount of facts or common sense will get to you.

Good bye.

Edit: If you actually want to learn something, read this...(but I doubt you will)

http://www.sweetliberty.org/issues/shadow/jewishmedia.htm

Let's see....holocaust denial, links to domestic terrorism....and charity fraud involving Hurricane Katrina.

Yeah, real solid information you got there buddy from that 'jew watch' site. Hell, why don't you just link to 'Protocols of the Elders of Zion' while you're at it...an equally damn fine piece of fiction if I must say so myself.

Or maybe you should link to some speeches by Ahmadinejad, or his sidekick David Duke.

God, are you a fucking joke. :D

How is this stupid piece of shit still on this board? Seriously I go in here to comment on a funny ass video, that pushed the boundaries a bit (who didn't cringe a bit about the ovens, but still laugh like hell about fermi+bulldozer couldn't afford the power bill? c mon...) and nothing but a bunch of psuedo neo-nazi bullshit over 4 fucking pages?

You don't realize you're so far off the deep end that facts aren't needed. Between this, the Steve Jobs crap and not banning people dropping n-bombs and not-so-veiled lynching jokes, I'm really having a goddamn hard time associating myself with this site. They have the absolute best reviews, love Steve and Kyle, but I gotta question the mod direction when you have out and out bullshit like this just sitting there, when it should be an insta-fucking ban from high orbit.

I was about to post something similar but you said it better than I would. I don't know what the hell you have to say to get a comment deleted anymore. I guess anti semitic bullshit is acceptable here.

I was about to post something similar but you said it better than I would. I don't know what the hell you have to say to get a comment deleted anymore. I guess anti semitic bullshit is acceptable here.

Report his post, block his ass, and stop feeding the troll.

Just don't say anything anti-Texas, you'll find yourself with the title "I Molest Little Boys" or whatever that one dude has.

LOL, you crack me up. Just push the limits of racial stereotyping.... then slide into safe zone by calling whites evil.

Well I think the bigger issue is that I was being somewhat sarcastic (mexicans are bad comedians?), and you really need to divide white people into about 10 different groups to effectively stereotype them. Irish, Italian, Greeks, English, Germans, there's a huge subset. Same goes for asians, they have plenty of subsets. And mexicans are a subset of "hispanics", which we've got all those islanders (Peurto's, Dominicans, Cubans), and the central/south american countries... which then kind of merges into the more southern subsets, with brazilians as the dominant ones...

It's all a giant hodge podge of differences, some good, some bad. I laugh equally at a racist joke about white folks as I do another other color. I grew up watching In Living Color, Martin, and the god awful Arsenio (sp?) Hall Show. They certainly didn't paint a good picture of the white man (uptight, evil, bumbling idiots, no rhythm, out to screw ever the black man constantly).

It's all one big joke. Especially the part where a given race tries to blame the other because they did something extremely stupid and now have to pay for it. The "99%" on wall street remind me of the same thing. Half of the billboards/signs I've read on websites are the typical story of someone who went to college for a worthless degree, ran up too many credit cards, lived outside of their means, etc etc. Looking for someone to blame. The "1%" is an evil bunch, but some people deserve their situation.

p.s. This was probably the funniest hitler vid ever, I loved the xbox live mention.

How is this stupid piece of shit still on this board? Seriously I go in here to comment on a funny ass video, that pushed the boundaries a bit (who didn't cringe a bit about the ovens, but still laugh like hell about fermi+bulldozer couldn't afford the power bill? c mon...) and nothing but a bunch of psuedo neo-nazi bullshit over 4 fucking pages?

You don't realize you're so far off the deep end that facts aren't needed. Between this, the Steve Jobs crap and not banning people dropping n-bombs and not-so-veiled lynching jokes, I'm really having a goddamn hard time associating myself with this site. They have the absolute best reviews, love Steve and Kyle, but I gotta question the mod direction when you have out and out bullshit like this just sitting there, when it should be an insta-fucking ban from high orbit.

You really have a problem with FACTS, don't you? No, Im NOT off the deep end, that's the POINT. I have FACTS to back up what I say. FACTS that YOU or anyone else can go look up.

YOU have a problem with them because they go against your brainwashing. In fact, the only thing that is off the deep end is your attitude.

Tell you what, clean the sand out of your vagina and then come talk to us. The only people who should be insta-banned are people like you.

I got a news flash, people talk here like they do in real life. If you don't like it, then do what you would in real life.

And NO, I won't make any apologies for myself. Why should I? I'm not the one who is wrong. I'm sorry if you're butthurt about the truth (and yes, what I said in the Steve Jobs thread might have been hurtful, but it was truth) but maybe you should handle it more like a grown up.

I'm a proud AMD fanboy and I laughed my ass off. BD is really a shame.

I hope they can overcome this.

Yeah, that's what it boils down to, AMD had all this time and they produce a turd.

I have a six core cpu in my rig right now, and I love it. I came from an i7 before that, which was also great. Problem is, once one of these companies falters, the other one might slip into practices which are anti-consumer....which they are both guilty of in the past.

This vid was funny, but no one should wish for the demise of AMD, Intel, ATI, or Nvidia. It's not much fun to gloat while having to pay $700 for a chip that competition could have brought down to $350.

If they can make an affordable 12 or 16 core could they redeem themselves?

lol.

It would still suck at gaming and single threaded stuff :(

Yeah, that's what it boils down to, AMD had all this time and they produce a turd.

I have a six core cpu in my rig right now, and I love it. I came from an i7 before that, which was also great. Problem is, once one of these companies falters, the other one might slip into practices which are anti-consumer....which they are both guilty of in the past.

This vid was funny, but no one should wish for the demise of AMD, Intel, ATI, or Nvidia. It's not much fun to gloat while having to pay $700 for a chip that competition could have brought down to $350.

Yep that's where I am on it.... AMD needs to do the best they can to provide competition for Intel and nVidia.

Realistically, at stock speeds in multithreaded apps it's between a 2500k and 2600k which isn't exactly awful. It is in the same ballpark, the differences aren't as bad as the overblown OMG THIS IS A TURD reviews. It definitely won't be doing any leapfrogging, but at least it's on the same graph. That means I don't have to pay $700 for my next Intel CPU. lolz.

Tired of trying to delete all the racist posts in this thread...good job derailing this thread.

CLOSED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back