Hitler Finds Out About Bulldozer Benchmarks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the Downfall video!

The whole Bulldozer thing has made me sad. I want to see AMD's CPU division enjoy some success, but I feel that Intel's FUD and dealings with Dell and HP back when the Athlon was the leading CPU put AMD CPUs in a hole that they might not be able to dig out of.

Wow I just quickreply'd without reading the whole thread. Some people have gone off the deep end here. And of course I can't edit my own post...

Loved it! Reminds me of the days of Hogan's Heroes before it was so popular to be prissy about nazis.

AMD is in trouble. And, it's not good for us, either. If AMD is unable to challenge Intel's high-end, Intel won't be very motivated to improve the high-end.

I would hate to get all political and racist, but damnit I can't help but join in.

My views are as such:

-The vast majority of jewish people that I have met have been extremely stereotypical. Cheap, cynical, and extremely prejudice towards non-jews. They will deny through and through that they aren't racist, but they will openly talk about how superior a jewish born person is over any other race.

-Looking back at history, jews have been always hated in one way or another. What exactly have Jews been doing for thousands of years that seems to piss everyone off?

My two cents.

I understand what you are saying.
Now, look in the mirror. What is festering in your heart is what motivated Hitler.
It is you experiences and they have effected your thinking.
Now it is time for you to see the big picture. There is only 1 person responsible for your life and it's outcome. That is -you-. And if for a second you feel like you are being kept down by -The Man- be he Jewish or mighty whitey or a green guy from Mars; you are afraid of shadows.
That is a splash of the cold water of reality. Pick up that soap and clean yourself and your thinking up.

That is a splash of the cold water of reality. Pick up that soap and clean yourself and your thinking up.

No. There is nothing wrong with thinking and feeling what is the truth, from my own experiences. Asians are smart but are bad drivers, black people are lazy but are incredible athletes, mexicans are bad comedians but work hard, and white people are evil but can't dance . Deal with it. Embrace diversity.

No. There is nothing wrong with thinking and feeling what is the truth, from my own experiences. Asians are smart but are bad drivers, black people are lazy but are incredible athletes, mexicans are bad comedians but work hard, and white people are evil but can't dance . Deal with it. Embrace diversity.

:rolleyes:

Holy lord, you are full of winning.

2irfjm-1.jpg

wut

Of course we will. Thats because you are a white trash ignorant jackass. Thats not calling you a name, thats calling you what you are.

WOW, I must have really touched a nerve for you to post 4 times.

You really frequent a website call "jewwatch"?
You are a sad, sad person.

I'm done except to say when you find yourself line up with Hitler on issues, you need to take a hard look at yourself in the mirror.
Hitler isn't consider one of the most evil men in history for nothing. Seem you two have much in common.
Clearly from your point of view Hitler must have been a great man.

LOL, expected. Those are all verifiable if you're willing to do the work to look them up.

And an "ignorant white jackass"? For what? Posting facts.

Like I predicted, no one retorted with facts of their own, just name calling.

Shows just how brainwashed you are.

Don't know what else to tell you. Finding, verifying, and understanding facts is something grown ups do. Name calling in the face of being confronted with facts is what brainwashed people do.

Anyway, I'm not here to get into a big thing. I posted my facts, whoever is interested can go and look for more of there own, and whoever thinks I'm wrong can do what the media has taught them to do, call me names. :cool:

LOL, expected. Those are all verifiable if you're willing to do the work to look them up.

Don't know what else to tell you. Finding, verifying, and understanding facts is something grown ups do. Name calling in the face of being confronted with facts is what brainwashed people do.

Anyway, I'm not here to get into a big thing. I posted my facts, whoever is interested can go and look for more of there own, and whoever thinks I'm wrong can do what the media has taught them to do, call me names. :cool:
Where have I seen this before? Oh yeah the Steve Jobs is Dead thread.

Boomstick - Check
Using the following words profusely:
Grown-Ups, Brainwashed, Facts - Check

Ignore this user - Check

Wow to the race comments.

Epic to the video.

Sad face for the fact that competition is once again failing, leaving us with stagnation and crappy products.

On the plus side, I no longer need a new computer every year just too keep up.

I'm honestly kinda of offended by the Jew comments in this video .. I don't think i'm being touchy either, my wife is Jewish... the Jew comments in the video are unnecessary and offensive considering what Hitler / The Germans did..

boo... not cool

Win solely for mentioning some of the other Hitler Goes Nuts videos (Xbox Live, car theft).

Wow, the bulldozer CPU is a disaster for AMD.

It looks like they stopped advertising on hardocp, too.

Very funny I laughed my ass off. This is called satire, it's funny & it insults everyone. Don't take it too seriously or you will become a politically correct douchebag. Lighten up.

How the fuck did this thread become about Jews again?

Can we please go back to laughing at the AMD fanboys?

Well, maybe AMD can continue to cater to us 2nd class netizens by offering at a very low price. Pricing is the only way AMD can get this CPU's out of their inventory. Will they make money? Well, let's put it this way, if they don't sell at cut throat price, yes, they'll lose money!

Has anyone who actually watched Downfall first ever thought this meme was funny?

Not really. The scene is so powerful if you saw it in the proper context, and understanding what is being said REALLY kills it as a meme for me.

That's the funniest Hitler video yet. And anybody that was offended by it seriously needs a sense of humor transplant.

Terribly funny. One downside to all these Hitler videos is that the movie that it comes from (Der Untergang) is a great and all together very sad film. But when that scene comes on, boy, I just can't help myself. Much like the "Tangerine Knight" edit from The Dark Knight. Will never see it the same way again.:D

Terribly funny. One downside to all these Hitler videos is that the movie that it comes from (Der Untergang) is a great and all together very sad film. But when that scene comes on, boy, I just can't help myself. Much like the "Tangerine Knight" edit from The Dark Knight. Will never see it the same way again.:D
Yes, Der Untergang (Downfall) is a fine depiction of Hitler's final moments -- so true, will be hard to ever look at that scene the same way again.

How is this stupid piece of shit still on this board? Seriously I go in here to comment on a funny ass video, that pushed the boundaries a bit (who didn't cringe a bit about the ovens, but still laugh like hell about fermi+bulldozer couldn't afford the power bill? c mon...) and nothing but a bunch of psuedo neo-nazi bullshit over 4 fucking pages?

You don't realize you're so far off the deep end that facts aren't needed. Between this, the Steve Jobs crap and not banning people dropping n-bombs and not-so-veiled lynching jokes, I'm really having a goddamn hard time associating myself with this site. They have the absolute best reviews, love Steve and Kyle, but I gotta question the mod direction when you have out and out bullshit like this just sitting there, when it should be an insta-fucking ban from high orbit.

Meh. Not really impressed. The best ones incorporate the obvious proper nouns into the dialogue and tie it into the era a bit better. The only thing even remotely relevant to the era is the comments about buying from the Jews.

Good effort, but I've seen a lot better Downfall parodies.

As to all this talk of Jews... I have to admit I find it very hard to not hold a negative opinion of Jews. It's hard not to generalize when every Jew I've known personally seemed to go out of their way to fit into the all the stereotype checkboxes.

It's a tough thing. I don't hold such a negative opinion of any other group, so I'm not easily prone to that sort of thinking. But still I find I have to check myself now and then.

LOL, you crack me up. Just push the limits of racial stereotyping.... then slide into safe zone by calling whites evil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back