Hit a WCG (World Community Grid) milestone? Post it here:

Thank you all for the kind words. :) Never reached 50 before as I always stopped at 20, so it's new to me. Of course it kind of pales in comparison to EXT64 reaching 200 years (DAMN) on MCM. ;)

In other news:

Help Stop TB went Silver
hst1_1.jpg

Beta Testing went Bronze
beta_0.jpg

Just got my first Ruby badge for OET
upload_2016-5-13_22-43-44.png

Looking for MCM and UGM next...

Our team just moved up from 40th to 39th position today. Our highest position thus far!
Like Nicolas_orleans said, "Keep crunching!"
upload_2016-5-13_23-1-3.png

Help Stop TB went Gold
hst1_2.jpg

FAAH2 is now at 60-1/2 years; ~12 days to go 10.5 years.... and I still have at least one more quad-socket to turn on. :)

Over the last ~72 hours OpenZika went from zero to 0:232:07:48:07 and achieved:

Bronze
zika_0.jpg

Silver
zika_1.jpg

Gold
zika_2.jpg

Ruby
zika_3.jpg

is that because of your processing power that WCG website anticipates - probably wrongly ? - the completion date in september 2016 :) ?
(OpenZika Bronze for me)

Achieved Diamond 5 Years for OpenZika.
zika_6.jpg

is that because of your processing power that WCG website anticipates - probably wrongly ? - the completion date in september 2016 :) ?
(OpenZika Bronze for me)

You're too kind, but I rather doubt it. :) Have no way of knowing how I stack up against the big players in just OpenZika. Would be curious to know how how I stack up against other non-datacenter folks though. (Yeah, I have access to quite a few servers, but nothing like a datacenters worth!)

Crossed a combined 150 years and 175M points yesterday. :) What's amazing is that's only good for rank #41 and #40 respectively in our team! Some of you folks are seriously [H]ard core. :D

Some of us have had a few years to run up our contribution. You have a lot more hardware at your disposal than many of the contributors in the top 20. Even some in the top 10. It shouldn't take you long to get there. Also, are you jumping in on the Pentathlon this month?

OpenZika has leveled up to Diamond 10. :)
zika_7.jpg

Gilthanis, yes, I am lucky to have access to all this hardware that's otherwise not doing anything else. Flip side to that is it could go away at any time. Double edged sword and all that. I'll look into the Pentathlon and see what I can do. Pretty sure one quad socket will be going away next week, but will hopefully still have a lot of cores to play with.

Brilong, congrats on your incredible milestone.(y) I'm still a very long way to catch up....You are putting out more credits than anyone of us here combined.

Our team will move up to 38th place in the next update.....Woohoo. Anyone know if this is our highest position in the WCG since we started this thread way back in May 26, 2008?

upload_2016-6-23_21-40-38.png

Seems like we have good turn-out for the WCG during this hot summer month. Is this related to this "progress together" challenge?
upload_2016-6-23_21-42-18.png

Here is the link to check our members contribution run time and corresponding credits.

I'm going to say yes even though I wasn't around then. Our WCG team has always been smaller compared to other WCG contributors. So, this is a large accomplishment for us.

Brilong, congrats on your incredible milestone.(y) I'm still a very long way to catch up....You are putting out more credits than anyone of us here combined.

Our team will move up to 38th place in the next update.....Woohoo. Anyone know if this is our highest position in the WCG since we started this thread way back in May 26, 2008?

View attachment 4555

Seems like we have good turn-out for the WCG during this hot summer month. Is this related to this "progress together" challenge?
View attachment 4556

Here is the link to check our members contribution run time and corresponding credits.

Tonite or tomorrow, our team will move up from 38th to 37th position in the WCG team standing. Another great milestone for the team. Keep crunching...
upload_2016-7-7_20-15-33.png

Just hit 1 year MCM
upload_2016-7-12_7-58-1.png

Aiming for top 100 all time contributors:) in our team (not the world :sneaky:)

Today's top 10 contributors. MGMCCALLEY, you are doing well (y) Are you running all your three E5-2620 v1?
upload_2016-7-12_7-59-33.png

For all time highest contributors. Who's able to catch up with brilong?
upload_2016-7-12_8-1-37.png

Link to all the tasty pies.

Back