Hit a WCG (World Community Grid) milestone? Post it here:

Congrats everyone. I am focused primarily on HCMD2 right now with a goal of 5 years. I did notice though, that according to BOINCStats I am now in the top 2,000 for points over at WCG.

Congrats everyone. I am focused primarily on HCMD2 right now with a goal of 5 years. I did notice though, that according to BOINCStats I am now in the top 2,000 for points over at WCG.

Congrats! How many points does it take to get in the Top 2K?

Got my gold badge in DSFL.

In BOINCStats, it was a little over 3million total BOINC points. but there is some disparity between BOINCStats rankings and WCG's evidently because WCG has me at 2,036 right now And I'm 1995 with BOINCStats.

Total Run Time (y:d:h:m:s) (Rank) 36:265:22:33:55 (#1,275)
Points Generated (Rank) 21,035,323 (#2,036)
Results Returned (Rank) 46,243 (#1,787)

Ruby in CFCW, HCMD2 and FA@H
Gold in HFCC, HCC and HPF2.

Thanks for the congrats. #1 Team 2ch is cranking out the work-units. IBM is also cranking 'em out, moving up fast. A little competition is fun, but in the end it's all for the greater good.

HCMD2 is ending in the next couple of months. Hope you get to your goal.

AgrFan, I'm estimating about 3 weeks or less is all I need. The last year of run time took roughly 20 days. However, I also support other projects outside WCG, so that might interfere a bit.

Finally validated enough to get my 5 year goal in HCMD2.

Congrats to all with recent milestones! Some pretty impressive accomplishments being posted!

I have now hit 40 years of run time total. 40:024:17:30:46

WCG points: 23,226,179
Results: 51,458

Back