Hit a WCG (World Community Grid) milestone? Post it here:

+1 Sapphire badge - HCMD2

Hit 1.5 million points a couple weeks ago :)

Just hit my 4th year for Human Proteome Folding Phase 2

For those badge hunters out there, this week has seen the largest set of BETA tests ever and they still have more to go. You may want to keep your eyes open and micro manage if you are in need of the hard to get BETA badge. I received Gold this week and am pretty well on my way to Ruby. I also hit my Third year of runtime for Help Conquer Cancer.

For those badge hunters out there, this week has seen the largest set of BETA tests ever and they still have more to go. You may want to keep your eyes open and micro manage if you are in need of the hard to get BETA badge. I received Gold this week and am pretty well on my way to Ruby. I also hit my Third year of runtime for Help Conquer Cancer.

Nice work Gilthanis!

For those of you hunting WCG badges, the latest 'rain' of Dengue units will be over this weekend.

Get 'em while you can :cool:

New project launched today.... Drug Search for Leishmaniasis

Thanks for the heads up Gilthanis! I'll have to go check that project out.

ArgFan - Congrats on 2M points!! That is quite an accomplishment.

I picked up my bronze badge for Drug Search for Leishmaniasis

They started BETA testing today for a new project, so wont be long before new goals...

Also, when posting a ranking, please state if it is for Total Run Time, Total Results Returned, or Total Points Earned because WCG keeps rankings for all three. I am currently #1306 for Run Time, #2085 for points, and #1835 for Results Returned. As you can see, this distinction makes a huge difference.

I remember a couple years back when we were doing a Christmas Race (2009 perhaps?) that TheMacGuy and I were neck and neck in our total points. He has put up a few points since that time! Congrats TheMacGuy!

Got my Bronze badge in DSFL.

Back