Hit a million in Folding today!

Anderu

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - August 2006
I already put it in the correct thread, but I think this one deserved singular mention as well. :D

Now over the million mark in two projects. Of course, one of them is now defunct, but as long as the score still shows on [H]ardFolding, I will display it proudly!

It took just a little over a year to hit the magic mark in Folding, but it is just as sweet all the same!

Congrats on the BIG milestone! Now you need to drop your daily production to 0ppd and fold for [H]ardApe so that we can put the hurt on team Maximum PC. Just about 3 days left to the competition....and they need some serious hurting....you know you want to.

Hey Congratulations Anderu on the million pernt mark :D

Please switch your awsome future point accumulations over to the username [H]ardApe and have them count toward the [H]ordes score in this years "Chimp Challenge" ;)

I think as it is right now the contest will only go a couple of more days and any pernts you aquire will go to [H]ardApe (our teams username) with the knowledge you've helped medical science in finding the cures for some terrible diseases and team 33 will still get the credit. :)

Sure seems to be a lot of uninformed people... Or people that only care about their own achievements...

\/\/\/\/\/\/ Notice that Sig has not moved since the Chimp Challenge started... and Proud of it!

Sure seems to be a lot of uninformed people... Or people that only care about their own achievements...

Anderu isn't in the forums a lot, its been almost 2 weeks since he last posted.

Anderu isn't in the forums a lot, its been almost 2 weeks since he last posted.

So he hops back in after 2 weeks of inactivitity to post about...his own achievements.

+1 to Sunin.

Woot! Down to 800 PPD!

:D

Sweet !! I'm down to 400 now. I've got a few stray borgs out there I have not been able to put my hands on. Not even exactly sure where or whose they are anymore. :cool:

Edit to add - Congrats on the milestone dude. :p :D

Congrats on the milestone and for achieving it a lot sooner than I did. :cool:

To me it's the first really big one and like myself, you are off to more.

Congratulations Anderu for such a nice milestone, especially when you started from scratch after UD closed ;)

wow!! congratulations on your 1x10^6 points !!!

For those that posted congrats on the milestone, I appreciate it.

For those that had a different idea, I would point you to the label next to the name. 6.9 years around here. I have seen it all come and go, and I have heard it said any way you can say it.

Bottom line, things like this are the big part of the reason I don't post much these days, or keep as current on events as I used to. To do so runs the risk of making one's self a target. I no longer play that game.

thumbsup2.gif
thumbsup2.gif
thumbsup2.gif

I already put it in the correct thread, but I think this one deserved singular mention as well. :D

Now over the million mark in two projects. Of course, one of them is now defunct, but as long as the score still shows on [H]ardFolding, I will display it proudly!

It took just a little over a year to hit the magic mark in Folding, but it is just as sweet all the same!

Fucking Fantastic, Fellow Folder! Fold On! :D

'bout time. :p

Nice work my friend.
Glad you're still [H]ard after all this time. :D

genome@home P: 54286.28 FAD J:1576 H:75268 M:15584616 D:731.39

Congrats 1 M is a sweet milestone and it only gets better as you go up!

Back