Hit a Folding (Stanford) milestone? Post it here:

Congrats to recent posters. I completed 5000 WUs this week and I broke my personal daily record on Sunday. Also, I should break 100M points tomorrow:D

Last edited:
Half a billion...

'Grats to you, SatTech!
thumbsup.gif

Broke 20 million two days ago, and I'm on track to break into the [H] top two hundred by Friday. :)

edit: Cracked [H] top two hundred over the weekend. 199th place at 21.5 million points. Thanks to a ridiculously cheap CPU auction on eBay I just brought an old H8QME-2+ Socket-F motherboard online for another BigAdv folder. At least until they get rid of BA all together, but I'll get the points while the getting is good.

Last edited:
I am not finding much humor in it, not quite ready to download BOINC yet, still grieving

You could always run DIMES...that way you don't have to feel as bad since you can run DIMES alongside BOINC or FAH or any other DC client really. :D

I broke 500M and Mtnduey busted up 2B. Because we can.

Thanks man,

I have the luxury of being given all the old servers my office vacated. So I am building up a nice little folding farm. Hoping to break into the top 200 by before the end of the year.

Congrats Man!

This is definitely a much tougher team to get into the higher ranks on. Part of the reason why I'm here is because it's no fun to fold all by yourself in the number one spot.

Keep cranking out the points and you should be able to break top 300. :)

Thanks. My office gave me all the old servers they were vacating, so my folding farm is beginning to grow.

Hoping to break into the top 200 before years end.

forgot to celebrate the 35M marker :eek:

*edit* make that 40M

Last edited:
Hit 400,000,000 million a few days ago. :cool: Never imagined I'd get that far up the scale considering that when I started the entire team was hitting just 2-3 million daily.

Ax

Finally made 15,000,000.

Will be reinstalling Windows soon. Not sure if I'll continue folding, move on to another project, or what.

I made my way into the top 200 for the team and the top 3000 overall recently. I'm proud of my 0.06% of the team's total.

Congrats!

I've been looking to get back onto the front page of team 33 for a while now and I'm 4 weeks away. A pity that so many of us have gone grey these days...

^ That is the dang truth!

I am to the point where now I have a month or better to go to move up another spot.

Moved past the 500,000,000 mark a couple of days ago, with over 107,000 WU completed. :)

Ax

Just made it to 24k points and rank 200 of team 33!

But... the user Allstarme has FINALLY come up right behind me to mow me over (he's been on my radar for weeks...)

Man... Page 2 is tough! Climbing the ranks is more fun when it's easier to be done :p

Back