Hit a Folding (Stanford) milestone? Post it here:

I've got my eye on you...I'm working on increasing my output but it may not happen
fast enough. LOL

20 million and almost made 1m last month. Hopefully I can run all month and hit it this month.

Fold on- Pimps.:D

jesus

that didn't take long

go ted

980x oc'd to 4.2 + gt430= ~25k ppd
gtx 650 in my htpc = ~11k ppd (just got this card, it's pretty sweet though)
laptop with i5-540m = ~3,500 ppd

plus trying to put together a 2p quad xeon server together to fold, got the xeon's from the freebies thread, board on it's way from ebay for $27 and some fb-dimm for shipping cost, just need some hsf's.

gotta hand it to stanford, they came up with a pretty fun way of competing with the points and team system.

Well I thought I would get there now but you guys passed me an kept me in holding position:(

Lookout in a few more day I will break into the EOC top 100.
Actually Official numbers put me at number 90 of 1668457 :D

I joined the [H]orde a year ago in search of help to navigate the unruly waters of 4P build and subsequent overclocking. I found that here in spades. With that, I have churned out 200M points for the [H]orde, 270M points and 153k WU overall. I still find it amusing that I have far exceeded my first 10 years of folding with ARS in one year here. Thanks to all that have helped me get there.

200Mforthehorde.PNG

15m! Hit one of the goals I set for myself when I got my folding started back in early fall. Shooting for around 18-20m before I shut down for spring/summer again.

Well... I know it's not much, but I'm relatively new to this thing. But I just hit 300K, tee-hee!

Back