Hit a Folding (Stanford) milestone? Post it here:

What took you so long??? :confused:

JUST KIDDING!!!! Congratulations!
thumbsup.gif

Untitledone said:
Sorry Core32, the budget is tight. We don't get our pimp suits :(

However Tear was kind enough to give me this: http://www.beforeyoutakethatpill.com/2009/1//pimp.jpg

I have to say that I was very touched by the gesture. Tear has a heart of gold (purple?)

Cool! Truely an outfit worthy of Foxy Brown and Huggy Bear I would say. :cool:
Really, you shouldn't laugh at this outfit....I think someone wore that one to my Senior Prom.....:eek:

Broke back into the top 200 for the team.
Yay me! Was top 100 back in 2006ish if I remember right.
(badge stats are a bit behind... no biggie).

Whoops... I forgot to check in at 250,000! In fact, I just hit 350k!

Not bad for a guy with an old desktop and NO server farm!

Congrats to all on your recent milestones, large or small - they all signify progress towards the cure(s)!:cool:

Past the 30 million point mark and also hit the top 100 in the [H]orde and top 1000 overall!

Past the 30 million point mark and also hit the top 100 in the [H]orde and top 1000 overall!

Hearty congratulations on making the first page!!!

On this team that is a real accomplishment.

Good work guys! Many good milestones in here! Also, this thread has rolled over 6,666 posts. Woot!

Finally hit 10M.

I am now trying to figure out how to get 4P rig without being killed when power bill arrive....

Ladies and gentlemen, geeks of all ages, I bring you 100M for the [H]orde! And 170M in total, which makes me 96th globally, schwing!

Finally hit 10M.
I am now trying to figure out how to get 4P rig without being killed when power bill arrive....

As discussed before. You plug the 4P into the neighbors outlet. Just make sure to cover up the orange power cord :D

Back