Hit a Folding (Stanford) milestone? Post it here:

Well, the end of the week just ticked over on EOC and I made the top 5 for the team for the last week - first calendar week of two SR2s. Pretty happy with that, given the week it was.:D

41st/45th in the world, depending on which site you click on.

Probably profiting from the misfortune of several of our other top hitters who had quiet weeks for various reasons.

SR2#1 was folding 5.5 of 7days, SR2#2 was 7 of 7 days, and so I averaged 60.0% of maximum PPD capacity. So I could have maybe made top 3 if I could have gone folded dedicated on both, but coulda woulda shoulda.;)

Anyway, now that #5 slot should really be up for grabs, as both machines are now crunching an animation for work. Sic em, [H]!

original.jpg

original.jpg

Congrats to all!

Just passed 24 million myself.

Clawed and scratched my way to spot # 26 for a day (was hovering at #32-33 for about a year). Then [H]eck mowed me over. Then there is the wagon train of heavy hitters in my rearview.

That'd be Dookey, 404, Nitrobass24, zero2dash, Mtnduey, Vaulter98c , jebo4, tjmagneto ........

Back to spot 30-something for me. I need moar D. :cool:

I just hit #99 :D

Then Tobit will mow me over and I'll have to claw my way back up before I get mowed over by like a dozen people at once :eek:

I'm #96 on the team :eek: :D

Also nearing the 8 million, despite @#$#@ 6701 WUs all the time making my output jump around like it's on drugs :p

15 million, top 50 on the team, and new best for a single update (226,301)

just passed the 8 million marker and am #91 on the team. will see if I can speed up a little with a GPU upgrade b4 Xmas :)

Officially 30 Million [H]ard points chewed up and spat out in two months!

The rest of October is a gravy river from now till the 31st!

Donator
[H]ecklerKoc[H]
Team [H]ardOCP (33)
Score: 30128358
Donator Rank: 121 of 1474365
Team Rank: 22 of 189492
WU: 26361

%5BH%5DecklerKoc%5BH%5D_30_Million-1.jpeg
%5BH%5DecklerKoc%5BH%5D_30_Million-2.jpeg

Now if I could only get some backing from the real Heckler & Koch to help out Team 33 that would be the icing on top of the gravy!
(Strange taste, fat points! :))

Fold on people!

[SIZE="-10"].[/SIZE]
HKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHK

[SIZE="-10"].[/SIZE]

Last edited:
I feel so small suddenly... :( but at least I'm in the top 100 :D

5M and into the top 10 PPD (maybe just for a little while, but I still made it :D )

First million - Check.
Next stop - Top 500 of [H].

Back