Hit a Folding (Stanford) milestone? Post it here:

Hit 3 million points today, and over 4100 wu.. should be closing in on the top 200 on the team within 2 weeks (possible less if the cats would stop shutting my pc off when I'm not home :p )

Wow, just hit 16 million. Now if I can get musky off my threat list!
Hopefully the Microcenter in the Twin Cities will have a 980X in stock next week. Then my boss can pick it up for me!! :)

Wow, just hit 16 million. Now if I can get musky off my threat list!
Hopefully the Microcenter in the Twin Cities will have a 980X in stock next week. Then my boss can pick it up for me!! :)

I have a long way to go for 16 million, so you aren't in trouble for the near future my friend.

Great milestones all around!

Damn it'll be a while before I hit 16 million, lol :)

Frikkin awesome though!

25 million 3 months shy of 2 years folding time. No borgs, all out of pocket. :p

Very nice kowan!

Heretic, I'm right on you, but my mower is broken lol
I just hit 9 mil yesterday, and of course, more importantly I just aight my buddy/rival doozer 2 weeks ago putting me in 52 place on the horde

Got a new copy of windows 7 coming In so I can Borg out another 4 k lol, should put me almost back to 45k, then once I get skynet a motherboard I'll be up oblver 100k muhahaha!

Better hurry up tho, cuz in 6 days I'll be mowed for the first time in half a year :( oh no!!
Posted via [H] Mobile Device

I'm finally back on the front page and top 200 [H]... \o/

...I'm treading water just to stay there though. >.<

Last edited:
Finally made the top 10 for the [H]orde!!! Only took 26 months to do, but I am there. The way it is looking, it'll take me another year or so to get into the top 5.

I can't decide....

What goes best with my new badge?

Outfit #1

pimp1.jpg

Or outfit #2

pimp2.jpg

25 Million points!
w00t!

You nee the Fly Guy shoes I posted in #4757. They'll match #2 quite nicely.

Today's my 6 month birthday with the [H]orde. I'm gonna get me some beer, tamales and a birthday cake.

I seem to have hit another milestone.

Something below looks a bit different too...

Here ya go Smoke, you have had the cane for a while, now a nice hat to go with it :cool:

pimphat.jpg

Here ya go Smoke, you have had the cane for a while, now a nice hat to go with it :cool:

pimphat.jpg

I'm actually partial to the following hat.

Maybe I should just get a purple hat band and a feather for that hat?

[H]ugh_Freak;1035724169 said:
2 years and about 4 months after getting one, my PS3 hits this....

PS3-3000WUs.jpg

WOW

Nearly 2 and a half years on a PS3. Thats the SONY equipment I remember, know, and love from back in the day!!!

That's a testament to why that machine cost you a cool 599$ US AMERICAN Dollars.

Congrats and I shall cheers you with my own milestone...

I just hit a cool 1625 and ranked up to under 17,000 on earth!!!

Not that it means much but electric is included in the rent :D

After seeing your numbers of wu, I checked my two PS3s. The phat has over 2100 and the new slim has 750+ completed.
I rarely check them and it's usually to see if they are still crunching.

Good job, [H]ugh_Freak. :)

Congrats on the milestones, it's good to see a few of the guys we brought in with the genmay stuff are finally getting their rewards

congrats to all!
Posted via [H] Mobile Device

Back