Hit a Folding (Stanford) milestone? Post it here:

Grats on all those milestones....

It's not as magical as the first million, though. Maybe reaching 10 million will cheer me up again :D

I'm betting it will.... after that first Mil, the milestones are few and far between... but 10 is a really good one.

This actualy happened yesterday, but I did not realize until today. 12 million points!

Nothing close to the others here, but I just hit 50,000. :)

Not too bad since I just started early this month and the clients only run while I am at work due to the heat. Hopefully I will be able to run them 24/7 when it starts to get cooler here again. Right now it is freeze the rest of the place or have it burning up in the computer room :eek:

Nothing close to the others here, but I just hit 50,000. :)

Not too bad since I just started early this month and the clients only run while I am at work due to the heat. Hopefully I will be able to run them 24/7 when it starts to get cooler here again. Right now it is freeze the rest of the place or have it burning up in the computer room :eek:

We all started with these smaller milestones. And these smaller milestones are what this team is built on. Congrats!

Fold on! :cool:

16 million and ranked 33 on team 33 :D

If only these points were dollars ...... I'd buy more hardware .... and a new lawn mower.

Got my 1st 10k for the [H]orde on Monday, only my old 8800gtx folding part time with us for now but there will be MOAR, as i upgrade my boxen

You guys will laugh but I have hit my first personal milestone. I have just finished my 10th Windows SMP WU!!!! I have done 9 on my sig desktop rig, and 1 on my HP laptop with a 2.5ghz Turion X2 Ultra processor. From now on, I guess future SMP WU's I complete will get a bonus score right?

my 10th SMP WU was a bitch P6041 WU, taking over 3x longer then normally to finish

umm yea they are worth approx 3x as much before bonus.

Proj 6024 is like 475 points
proj 6041is 1395 points

If they were your PPD would be wildly different

I know, but if you end up with a large unit as the last one before you qualify for the bonus, it takes that much more time to get the 10 units done and you lose out on potential bonus points.

Congrats, arentol! :)

*hands obligatory cookies and chocolate milk* :D

I hit 10k in 2 days. I guess that's good. I have folded for anyone since 2001...

Broke 400k today, and jumped 100 spots on the team from 983rd to 884th, with (basically) one WU for almost 60k points. -bigadv is insane.

Broke 400k today, and jumped 100 spots on the team from 983rd to 884th, with (basically) one WU for almost 60k points. -bigadv is insane.

Tasty tasty -bigadv.

Congrats on all the milestones big and small.

Broke 800k recently, haven't looked at this in a while and realized that about half of my boxen had stopped folding all together. Looks like I am going to have to work on getting everything back up to speed.

Heh, I guess it is my turn to post here now as I just broke into the top 1000 of our team finally with the bigadv that just posted about an hour ago.

Well you only need 6.5 million more for the purple hat. Unlike Imelda R. Marcos shoes, Kendrak collects hats. :D

Congrats to all....I just limped over 32 million a couple days back. Wasn't even paying attention...

Well you only need 6.5 million more for the purple hat. Unlike Imelda R. Marcos shoes, Kendrak collects hats. :D

Whenever the day comes for my purple hat, I want these too.
pimp-shoe.jpg

Back