Hit a Folding (Stanford) milestone? Post it here:

Nice rank there Kendrak !!:cool:
Congratulations on a very [H]ard mark to hit indeed.

Holy shite Kendrak :eek: I didn't even know there were such low numbers (only kiddin' :rolleyes:)

CONGRATS for makin' it up there, where I hear, it's cold all the time and the air is thin. :D

Folding and WCGing for the CURE

Just noticed I finally passed 1,000,000 points. Pretty big for me since I don't have a whole lot of borgs out there. Got a few servers out there and my lowly 8600GT at home. I am going to be adding a dual-core Xeon tonight, however.

YAY ME!

Working towards 0 PPD...at this rate, I should be there within a week....:eek:

Congrats to recent milestone reachers.

30K milestone here early this morning. :p :rolleyes: Can't wait for the new hardware to get here, watch for a serious increase in PPD by weeks end.

Congrats to recent milestone reachers.

30K milestone here early this morning. :p :rolleyes: Can't wait for the new hardware to get here, watch for a serious increase in PPD by weeks end.

Another competitor for a top 10 ppd spot?

151,749 points
789 Units

But I'm only on a single computer/occasional work computer. It has taken me nearly 5 years to accomplish 150k points. I consider it a success.

151,749 points
789 Units

But I'm only on a single computer/occasional work computer. It has taken me nearly 5 years to accomplish 150k points. I consider it a success.

That's some truly [H] folding to keep it up all this time. Congrats!

5 years with one system is definitely [H]ard. WTG.

a Million! :eek:
sorry cant get a badge the [H]folding page has a database error.

lately i have just been using 1 9800GT much of the time, and a few old systems here and there seem to be giving the od little bit of help.

Nice worf mfl0p and Wenglish. I know all about Guinness power. :D

Nice folding don, I don't even want to talk about how long it took me to hit 100K. :p

passed the 5 million mark this morning

Holy crap brother tkam :eek: Congrats on the 5 mil :D

Also CONGRATS to the max everybody. No matter what your ppd is, EVERY member of the great [H]orde makes us the greatest DCing team on the "Net". I've often heard there was a 1/10th of 1% average of questionable people in every facet of human behavior (in other words "yo yo " people), but I have come to the conclusiion that the great [H]orde is under that average. (remember, no one is perfect, just some are closer than others and there are some that think they're perfect :rolleyes:)

I was not referring to anyones belief in religion or personal beliefs and if the above is in anyway insulting to anyone I appologise (except to the "yo yo" people ;)

Folding and WCGing for the CURE

After tooling about with a mix of Mac laptops and a sleepy P4 I'm finally going to use a modern quad core machine. The SMP clients looked like a bear to set up so I'm just going to start with the single core client and see how that goes. I'm not even sure how the two SMP clients differ so that was a sign that I should just leave them alone! :p

CPF, nice job on the 200K mark! :D rbanzai, don't feel intimidated. The SMP clients aren't that bad. Feel free to ask for help in the forums, that's what we are here for.

Now to toot my horn, after the next update, I should be over the 45K mark. Not much compared to some of the big hitters but I started off the week at around 27K. More "D" and more consistent numbers coming soon.

Finally hit 1 million!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wait til I get the GTX 295.. should get to 2million twice as fast.

Hit 17 million this morning with 24,481 WU's. I've had a lot of issues lately that have killed my PPD, but I'm working on them when I have time.

I just want to give shout outs to everyone on here who is helping in every way they can, whether it be one P4, an old Athlon XP system, or one GPU, it all helps!!!

Proud to be a part of the [H]orde!!!

Back