Hit a Folding (Stanford) milestone? Post it here:

either someone is folding for me, or stanford finally caught up with my missing work units from last week :D

700,000 ahoy!

Congrats schenksmill!!

Apparently, Stanford was having problems with a specific server recently. Seems like they fixed the problem. I'm seeing a bit of a boost myself and so have others.

Hit 300k today..... crazy... it took over a year to hit 100k, and about 3 months for the next 200k:)

And I should turn in 6000 before the end of the day... This is fun, indeed!!

Congrats digital_exhaust and AgrFan. Heres to many many more!

There's a lot of 6 digit point goodness here. Congrats to all.

Digital....6,000 points today...that's going to put you in the top 50 for ppd!!

Grats Hugh, D_E, AgrFan and everyone who folds their Arse off for the cure!

It looks like I finally clawed my way into the top 1000 folders in the world. :cool:

Remembering how hard it was to get into the top 100 in the [H]orde, I'm almost scared what I'm going to have to make my home look like to get into the top 100 in the world. :eek:

Well, I've hit some unexpected milestones. First, I broke 20K points in a day, previous record was around 12K and secondly I just noticed I am second in the Top Producers PPU! Axdrenalin is close behind though, I may have to slick the trail behind me up a bit!

one MEEEELION points is just around the corner

Well, I've hit some unexpected milestones. First, I broke 20K points in a day, previous record was around 12K and secondly I just noticed I am second in the Top Producers PPU! Axdrenalin is close behind though, I may have to slick the trail behind me up a bit!
Congrats on your 20k day. I have yet to accomplish that but hope to do so soon. :cool:

one MEEEELION points is just around the corner

Just trying to do my part, and as Evil might say..."Towel" for the cause. You're going to be swimming in those six digit waters any day now, aren't you? :cool: BIG conrats to you for hitting that milestone!!!

400k on the next update.

One more step to 1/2 a mill! :cool:

At the rate you're going Kendrak, you'll be hitting those seven digit numbers before much longer too. You're moving up the chain pretty fast...:cool:

Just trying to do my part, and as Evil might say..."Towel" for the cause. You're going to be swimming in those six digit waters any day now, aren't you? :cool: BIG conrats to you for hitting that milestone!!!

I should be swimming in those seven digt waters before the day ends, but I wont be staying afloat much having to worry about you on my six. Thankfully I've got a new 6600 coming online next week.

I should be swimming in those seven digt waters before the day ends, but I wont be staying afloat much having to worry about you on my six. Thankfully I've got a new 6600 coming online next week.

Haha, I never said I could count! :p As long as the computers are spot on in their calculations we have nothing to worry about, right? It'll likely me a while before I catch up to you, especially since you're investing in more hardware for the cause. My wife is looking into a new van, and I've a feeling that I'm going to have to cut back on my hobby.

Great! Don't forget to install two clients with AC on them when you do. ;)

I'll be putting them, along with networking stuff, in my basement.
Did some temp testing on my main rig down there once. It ran idle in my office @ 35C. Down there, 27C!!!! :) I'm gonna use Nature's AC system :D

I'll be putting them, along with networking stuff, in my basement.
Did some temp testing on my main rig down there once. It ran idle in my office @ 35C. Down there, 27C!!!! :) I'm gonna use Nature's AC system :D
Actually, I was referring to Affinity Changer, but that will work too. :p

Back