Hit a Folding (Stanford) milestone? Post it here:

haven't checked for a long while, but I just passed 200k and 1000 wu's. Closing in on the top 500, I'm at 625 right now. :)

Broke into the top 1000 of the project today!

I know it wont last but I got to sit as the top producer for the last 3 days. Just waiting on FLECOM and maybe Tiger to come knock me back down :p

I passed 100 WU a short while back and I just got my first 100k points.

On the first page of folding stats, in the top 200 of the [H]orde!

I have clawed my way to our team's top 1600 folders (or so) despite having only a P4 and an old PowerBook to fold on. :p

500k after 2.75 years!!
woot woot!!

0.png

I don't know if this counts as a milestone, but I just finished my first SMP WU and at the same time crossed the 1000 points line.

Nowhere near the first page.;)

I finally got a quad, got it setup and got it crunching using 2 VMs. Sure, it's not the normal milestone, but for me it's a huge one as I've been planning on a quad since August or so.

Was not even sure what my score was, or if it was a milestone until I saw what was in the badge. But, it was certainly more than the last time I looked, so......

Was not even sure what my score was, or if it was a milestone until I saw what was in the badge. But, it was certainly more than the last time I looked, so......

I had to pick my jaw off the floor. You must be 1/2 of the whole UD team.

I finally got a quad, got it setup and got it crunching using 2 VMs. Sure, it's not the normal milestone, but for me it's a huge one as I've been planning on a quad since August or so.
Glad you finally got the quad up and running Smoke. I remember you been looking to get one since past summer. :)

Glad you finally got the quad up and running Smoke. I remember you been looking to get one since past summer. :)

I've been drooling over them for longer than I care to think. Now, I have another one coming later this week to replace my E6400. It's time to watch me head up the ranks.

New best week ever: 2/10-2/16/08 - 45,760

Best month so far was 11/07 - 166,275

Half million and working on my 6th straight month of increased production --- hopefully they turn back on some good single core WUs so I can make that 7 straight in March

Half million and working on my 6th straight month of increased production --- hopefully they turn back on some good single core WUs so I can make that 7 straight in March
I'm thinking of installing a few standard clients. What are the WUs like currently point-wise?

I'm thinking of installing a few standard clients. What are the WUs like currently point-wise?

kind of shitty....they've been pushing a lot of < 200 pt units to me, which are luckily fast....the highest i've been getting are 343 pointers that take almost 2 days even on my C2D laptop....

Im hoping they find some more runs of those 500 point units I had back in November and December that were netting me 200 PPD on a P4 1.8....those were awesome

edit: that being said, points are points, so I'll take them, but losing those units on my single core clients and losing my Athlon XP still dropped almost 400-500 PPD, which would be a nice little boost at this point

Hmm, sub-200PT WUs better move fast. Normally that's what I client would receive if it's set up for small WUs. Strange.

Hmm, sub-200PT WUs better move fast. Normally that's what I client would receive if it's set up for small WUs. Strange.

looking over the current WU summary there are a number of 300+ pt single client, but i've been getting the slow ones in the 36xx and 37xx runs almost exclusively the past couple of weeks. one of the fastest WUs I've gotten lately was worth 10 points and finished in an hour on my P4 for a lovely 240 PPD....I wish I got a ton of those on my rigs, cuz I could pump out a ton of those on my single core clients :D

looking over the current WU summary there are a number of 300+ pt single client, but i've been getting the slow ones in the 36xx and 37xx runs almost exclusively the past couple of weeks. one of the fastest WUs I've gotten lately was worth 10 points and finished in an hour on my P4 for a lovely 240 PPD....I wish I got a ton of those on my rigs, cuz I could pump out a ton of those on my single core clients :D
10pt WUs?? Never seen that. I wish I got those when I had my dual PIII running. The 300pt WUs were taking at least a week on that machine...

It's taken since may, but I broke into the top 200. Now just got to stay there. Everyone seems to be trying to get on my threat list in a hurry.

Back