Hit a Folding (Stanford) milestone? Post it here:

Just hit the big 100k... I wish I could fold harder, but alas, I'm too warm in this apartment as it is :p.

200k.
more on the way.

Half way to a Million!!!! SMP for the win!

Just hit the big 100k... I wish I could fold harder, but alas, I'm too warm in this apartment as it is :p.

Crossed 200k yesterday :D

Just hit 100K, top 20k project wide, and 160 WU's.

Maybe I'll go quad for Christmas...

Lots of milestones!!!!

Congratulations, fellow folders !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:D

congrats on a million

And I think I gots an achievement, just finished my 1st :p

im gonna let it run on this rig (atholonXP w/ 512mb, modest but it gets the job done) 24/7,and on the sig for several hours a day (while I'm at school).

But whats this about you guys challenging each other. When someone approaches someone else with a simliar amount of WUs, you guys put out a challenge and, what happens next? :confused:.

But whats this about you guys challenging each other. When someone approaches someone else with a simliar amount of WUs, you guys put out a challenge and, what happens next? :confused:.

Sometimes someone will issue a challenge to another folder. You can create a thread for the smack talk related to the challenge... hell, or totally unrelated to the challenge. The challenger usually has less points but has maybe just borged their neighbor's boxen (I love saying that!) or they got a new quad core coming on line.

Not many rules with challenges as far as I can tell. You could have a challenge based on WU's, I guess, but I have never seen that.

As for me.... any reason to create a new thread is a good thing around here. Keeps us all interested in folding for the cause of slaying the beast.

Well... I guess this is the first time I can post here... it's not much but.......

I'm pretty sure today is the most productive day I have had since I started folding........851 points:D:D:D

no laughing!!!

Well... I guess this is the first time I can post here... it's not much but.......

I'm pretty sure today is the most productive day I have had since I started folding........851 points:D:D:D

gotta start somewhere :D

As for me, I just hit 700 WUs yesterday, am 78 points short of my first 10k point week ever, and am now just a couple of days away from 250,000 :D

Topped the half-million mark, after 6 months or so. Not bad for a bunch of single-core boxes. One quad with the SMP client would likely vault me towards the "1 MEEELLLLIIIIOOONNN" milestone though.

Seems like i suck at math. it took me over 2.5 years to do it, not 1.5. congrats. we're neck and neck and i know i've seen you on both my attack and threat list from time to time.

Yeah, we have been bouncing back and forth..It looks like you got me for good this time though..your pulling away pretty good..:)

I need to get my other quad stable so I can put it to work for me......I just have it running idle for now, as soon as I find my stable OC, I'm gonna put it to some use..:)

Yeah, we have been bouncing back and forth..It looks like you got me for good this time though..your pulling away pretty good..:)

I need to get my other quad stable so I can put it to work for me......I just have it running idle for now, as soon as I find my stable OC, I'm gonna put it to some use..:)

I'm itching to try one of those quads but i can barely afford a hair cut right now let alone a totally new system:p .
I was finally able to load the SMP client onto a C2d Macbook that is now folding 24/7/365 and is finally giving me that tiny boost i needed to continur climbing the ranks.

By this time tomorrow, I should break the 300k mark. I will be losing a few cores, but really hope to add a q6600 at home soon!

I passed 700k awhile back, forgot to post. I'm gunning for a 1.5 million by July next year, I should make it. Especially if I get my GPUs and second Q6600 running.

Best day so far.
Dropped 16 WU for 27,173 points.
Some should have dropped yesterday, but so what.

I've set my 8 VM's up and it looks like they'll drop over 10k PpD.
My other 7 SMP client are dropping ~10 PpD.
So it looks like I've cracked the 20,000 PpD off 10 boxen ...... :eek:
Will have to change my sig if this works out.
Plus I've 6 boxen still to change over to Linux which should boost my PpD by ~2% with the right protiens.

Tormond, you may need to ramp a bit ...... :p

Luck ................ :D

Best day so far.

Plus I've 6 boxen still to change over to Linux which should boost my PpD by ~2% with the right protiens.

I dropped 20 for a total of 31825, which is my best day so far :eek:

I also forgot to say that I'm now officially in the top 250 worldwide (currently 247) :D

Best day so far.

Well I DID just set up 8 more SMP C2D last week (although they are going into production shortly and will be coming back down) and I do have a stack (about 30 or so more) that I just didn't get to.....

Oh yeah hit 6 Million today

Hit 25K WU a few days ago :)

Congrats on the 6M Tormond.
Also nice ramp just when I thought I might close the gap a little.

at least i have someone without a bank of quads to shoot for :p

Hey hey, I'm not running even a single quad. Sometimes I get the feeling I'm the only one around my team rank that isn't running quads, though.

Back