Hit a Folding (Stanford) milestone? Post it here:

Broke the 7000 PPD barrier o_O

I'm now at the 400,000's and first page door :D Will cross it by bedtime.

Just like you I broke 400,000 on 4-27 I didn't even notice. Too busy trying to tweak and build boxes to first beat God_Of_Death, then Pocatello, and now you Xilikon!
I have also for the first time in my folding career been on the Top Producers PPU & Top Producers PPD!

Congrats to all, Fold on Team!

Broke the 400,000 points mark and got in the first page :)

SpoogeMonkey, as ppl advance, the barrier to 1st page is now over 400,000 points so you need to produce a bit more to come back into 1st page ;)

Yeah, just whining a bit. :) Only took 4 years 1 month to get to 400k. Which is still better than the ~75k I had after the first 2 years...lol. I got more points this month than I did the entire 1st year. Man cpu power has come a long way.

I'm also now the #1 spot

on the 2nd page :D

I actually broke the 1000ppd mark, thanks to the new WUs that have a good points bonus!

Finally broke 10K PPD average and will be in the top 20 overall for the team by the end of the week! of yeah and 2.5 Million should be there by then as well :)

Finally amde it into teh first segment of the first page. Top 20 WOOT!..I am coming for ya FLECOM! (well not really unless I can convince work to quit pulling PCs and installing Thin Clients)

Should also hit 2.5 Million in the next day or 3

Damn, haven't checked in a while. On the first page 854. last time I checked I was around 1300.

This weekend I throw my support behind a much smaller team thats just starting up.... Less drama. My main goal was page 1 and that was done a while ago.... catch ya later guys.

Broke the 9000 PPD :eek:

And reaching the magic 500,000 points milestone today.

^^ - not sure what thats about but your last update 7am shows 1 WU for a whopping 1 point. Is there such thing as a 1 point WU?

Aside from that as soon as the 10 am update hits shortly I should break 200,000 points and I've finally made it into the top 500 of our members.

Just reached 10,000 points! :D, certificate link is in my sig btw... ps3 rocks at folding! :D Completed 32 units so far... less than 2hours away for the 33 unit being completed :D, stanford, release another version of the F@H that fully utilizes the ps3 cpu and like fully optimized to use it then the ps3 might beable to fold uner 5hours/unit :D

I broke the 10,000 PPD mark but damn lelliot731 always one-up me in the PPD dept :eek:

He keeps bouncing in and out of my threat list as well. Luckily I have added about 20 cores n the last week with about 20 more coming online in the next 2 weeks. Hopfully that will keep him shut of me :)

Hit 400k! Onwards to the first page......

'course lelliot731 just zoomed by me moving from #1 on my threat list to "peace" on the other side. I am no threat :) Even if my AMD stopped getting 08/09 WU's, which would add about 2kPPD for me, I'd still not even be close to his PPD output...

Now come July when quad cores drop to the mid $200's......:D

Awesome milestones here :

-reached the 600,000 group.
-Now in the 144th rank.
-1444th WU submitted :)

50k and chugging along. Took about a month, so it is definitely going to a while until the 1 million mark at this rate. :(

>1k after a couple days.

i wish i started folding when i first came across it ages ago... as in when it first started... i also spent $1200 on a professional grade mountain bike instead of putting that money into Google.com because i said .com's were too unstable and would never ammount to anything :( i could have been rich AND curing cancer....

Back