Hit a Folding (Stanford) milestone? Post it here:

600K. Not sure if it's a milestone or not, but meh, my points are coming slower nowadays.

Sometime in the last few days, crossed the 700k mark. :cool:

Congrats to you two guys!

and

! ! ! ! !

Awesome!

Code:
2004-01-07 17:06:36 

User Smoky
Team [H]ardOCP (id # 33) 
Score 53
User Rank 186398
WU 2
Project WU
252 1
681 1

Today, almost 3 years later, I passed 100 000... Man it's been a long ride, but I finally have my orange [H] :)

tsuehpsyde said:
600K. Not sure if it's a milestone or not, but meh, my points are coming slower nowadays.

I would say yes. So far the every hundred thousand i've posted, then again i guess it must be getting old, me posting every few days :p

Smoky said:
Code:
2004-01-07 17:06:36 

User Smoky
Team [H]ardOCP (id # 33) 
Score 53
User Rank 186398
WU 2
Project WU
252 1
681 1

Today, almost 3 years later, I passed 100 000... Man it's been a long ride, but I finally have my orange [H] :)

Excellent, congrats.

Pied said:
Score: 970582
WU 10727

can't wait to break 1 million points!

I have the fever too ! And hope to join you in the Millionaire Club in the not too distant future :p

wow ..FLECOM is over 20Million now ..
:eek:

Work it Holme chicken ...work it !

[F]old|[H]ard

ThreeDee said:
wow ..FLECOM is over 20Million now ..
:eek:

I show that he is close, but not yet... any minute now.

I show that he has only 19,994,180 points. Where are you getting your stats from?

20.gif

http://fah-web.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/main.py?qtype=userpage&username=FLECOM

When I saw this thread had been bumped my first thought was "geez, how many points does FLECOM have now." ;)

Good Job Boss. :D

Wow. Nice. I've got more than double that number of boxen and have seldom hit 5000 PPD. Nice going, [BRO]Alaskan!

Not a Stanford milestone, but I've squeeked into 19th place for overall points for the [H]orde. :) With so many high-producers, I need to enjoy it while I can.

Fold On All, and Have a Happy Holiday!

Hit 200K a month or so ago....Man It took a long time :)
I'm ramped up pretty good, so 300K should be easier...

Pocatello said:
Dude!
You sure have a ton of UD points!
Nice!

I've been trying! :) Think I started UD in mid-july but recently gained access to some dual-core & dual cpu machines and figured it was time to pony up to F@H too.

Hit 900,000 on Christmas day.
Hovering around #20 in daily production. Had my best week ever last week and this is already my best month ever and there are still a few days left to go.
Back up to 4 boxen folding now.

So I saw the [H]Folding link on the mainpage today and thought "What the hell, I'll see how many points I have"

BAM... I think the last time I checked it I had just over 100,000 now I'm even close to 300K

I stopped surfing in the DC forum awhile ago and being so worried about what my boxen are folding but kept my base systems going... Looks like it's paid off.

Grimmda said:
I stopped surfing in the DC forum awhile ago and being so worried about what my boxen are folding but kept my base systems going... Looks like it's paid off.

Stop by the DC forum some time!

Wraith28k said:
80K sometime yesterday I think... 293 WUs and 858th in the [H]orde.

Not too bad for one PC.

Go buy yourself a holiday present! A nice dual core machine! I just did! :D

damn - i'm #101 in the [H]orde and my ppd has just crapped totally. wut's goin onnn?

r00k said:
damn - i'm #101 in the [H]orde and my ppd has just crapped totally. wut's goin onnn?
A combination of the super-crummy 5-way-melt proteins, windows boxen trying to download Linux cores, and machines unable to get work from assignment servers.

Gee, Stanford have been having a lot of problems lately...

Pocatello said:
Go buy yourself a holiday present! A nice dual core machine! I just did! :D

Ha! Christmas was good to me this year, but not good enough to just throw together a C2D machine...

Not like my 2.6Ghz Dual Core Opty is slow...

I am upgrading my cooling to water though, so I should be able to add a few more megahertz.

I am thinking about adding a Linux partition and using that as my normal desktop though. I still need Windows since this is my gaming machine. But if the SMP client is worth it I'll just boot into Linux unless I plan on gaming.

9000 WU completed, Finally broke a 5K per day average, just added another Core Duo Mac Mini (Workin on a stack of these :) ) Should break #35 on the team in the next week.. A Long row I have sowed but the row is getting shorter. How I long for teh days when I could jump 100 places a day on the team roster :)

Back