Hit a Folding (Stanford) milestone? Post it here:

just got past 1,000 :)

Well, now that I have internet access back, I guess I can post about my 400k milestone.

Actually, I had planned on waiting until I hit 500k to post in here again, but I found a great pic on a non-folding forum that is very appropriate for here. So without further ado...

SmokeRngs said:
Well, now that I have internet access back, I guess I can post about my 400k milestone.

Actually, I had planned on waiting until I hit 500k to post in here again, but I found a great pic on a non-folding forum that is very appropriate for here. So without further ado...
Gratz!

Just broke into the top 2,000. That feels like an accomplishment... Now things start moving more slowly.

I managed to rack up 5978pts since Oct 18th. That's over 1000 per day. And I somehow have a PPD average of 832.....

That has to be some sort of accomplishment. :)

Roman79 said:
Just passed 20k. Not bad for only being at it a month I guess.

that is great!

you will hit 240,000 points in one year! Sweet! :cool:

Cubic_Pyramid said:
20 k this morning (pts that is, only been at this since Oct 18th)

:D
Work it holme chicken! ...Work it!
:p

...and Flecom ..your a freak'n folding Animal!
:eek:

Didnt notice I broke into the top 500 (at 481 now), but also just past 150k points, and I hope to hit 200k before the end of the month with my current borgs.

20th in total point production for the [H]orde! :D

At least for a couple of days until Zim01 passes me... :eek:

I jsut noticed that I broke into the top 2k in the entire project. I'm currently at 1,997. Thats a lot higher than I ever thought I would be!

2k in points and 11WU. Now if I could get my vista computer to fold....
gwarren007

gwarren007 said:
2k in points and 11WU. Now if I could get my vista computer to fold....
gwarren007

I have 10 vista computers folding in the computer lab I oversee at a school for troubled teens .. I have F@H running as a service on them

[F]old|[H]ard

ThreeDee said:
I have 10 vista computers folding in the computer lab I oversee at a school for troubled teens .. I have F@H running as a service on them

[F]old|[H]ard
Vista in schools already... -_- I don't like this at all...

ND40oz said:
Hit 500k sometime last night.

Date Joined
06-21-2006

Dude! That is half a million in 4.5 months or less! Wow! WOW!!! :cool:

Back