Hit a Folding (Stanford) milestone? Post it here:

Just broke 750K :D Almost to 5000 proteins folded. Added another X2 and 2.8ghz P4 last week and am looking forward to adding another ~10ghz in 2 weeks time. ...I just wish all these comps ran 24/7. :(

Posting since I broke 100k a week or so ago.

Been folding for almost 2 years now, so it's not a remarkable feat to have 100k, but it feels good to finally get there.

moven' , moven' , moven' ...Rawhide!

..just broke 4k ..yayness is in order me thinks

..boy, the closer you get to getting into the top 100 for team 33 ..the slower your ladder climbing goes .. like molasses ...in January ...flowing uphill ...to school ..both ways

[F]old|[H]ard

8 Boxen, 16 cores, 37.1 Ghz.

EMIII says I'm over 3K PpD.

Oh.
1,511,091 points, 16,528 Work Units.

Luck........ :D

Tigerbiten said:
8 Boxen, 16 cores, 37.1 Ghz.

EMIII says I'm over 3K PpD.
I hate you. :p My 5 boxen (8GHz total) are barely making 350ppd. I could easily double my production with an X2...

ThreeDee said:
moven' , moven' , moven' ...Rawhide!

..just broke 4k ..yayness is in order me thinks

..boy, the closer you get to getting into the top 100 for team 33 ..the slower your ladder climbing goes .. like molasses ...in January ...flowing uphill ...to school ..both ways

[F]old|[H]ard

I remember when 100k points would get you well into the top 100. I have almost 350k points and can't get past spot 140. The loss of almost 4 Ghz didn't help me any, though. :(

sandmanx said:
Passed a million this morning! :D

Way to GO sandmanx !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just hit the 400k mark today too -- yay me ..... I'm on my way to getchu :p

Sometime in the last several days, I crossed into the hallowed realm of the top 500.

RPhArrow said:
Way to GO sandmanx !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just hit the 400k mark today too -- yay me ..... I'm on my way to getchu :p

Go right ahead. You will need to step it up though. You have to make more PPD than me in order to catch me, plus bridge that 600K gap. :p

Broke the 250,000 pt mark! woo woo! Sitting right at 215 for the Team. Yay! My wife was totally stoked (her sytem folds too) when I told her this morning and her reply was "what kind fo Rum sould I bring home after work?" ;) - I thnk some Cruzan Black Strap is in order...

Several of the CPU's folding are actually game servers - folding 24/7, and zero hit on the performance - evenings they don't get much folding done as peeps are using cycled for other things (how DARE they!)

Peace,
Tim

Back