Hit a Folding (Stanford) milestone? Post it here:

I'm nominating myself for the *[H]ot Rank Jumping Folder of the day* award today...

21 Ghz Folding for the [H]orde

Not bad for my first week:

38 WU's and 6,275 points in my first week :)

18.2 Ghz Folding for the [H]orde

As of July 19 2005 the 9 am update I have over 700,000 point and nearly 7800 units :cool:
I also have a special ranking in the team: 33 ;)

Slipped into the top 150 when i wasnt looking... (of t3h [H])

also my bumper has some moose hair stuck on it..

Well. due to the farm being down (cleaned up hsf's, seeing everything i have, making sure everything is optimized to run the most stable, switching from a bunch of naked mb's to a stack of them.. etc etc etc)... so, yea it could have been 3 days if i didnt get the cleaning bug :)

KodiakStar said:
Well. due to the farm being down (cleaned up hsf's, seeing everything i have, making sure everything is optimized to run the most stable, switching from a bunch of naked mb's to a stack of them.. etc etc etc)... so, yea it could have been 3 days if i didnt get the cleaning bug :)

excuses, excuses, excuses... I still think you should have had the hot chick help you out with your boxen. :D

Slowly plodding along with my 3 home machines, but every point counts in the overtake of the aussies. 20K today :D

Heh, just passed 1000 . . . / 10 WUs!

Once I'm back in the dorm, I'll have four boxen running constantly . . . parents don't like the heat / power draw of my babies at home, though, so I only have one up for short periods of time.

With the next update I'll just top the 10000 point mark.

"Slow and stready gets my ass handed to me" -The fat kid in track

Just hit 700K and 363ranking in the world.......In 6 months..Yay.

Thanks for waving, just make sure to go catch K* and set him in his place. Someone needs to, at least do it for Moose.

This isn't exactly a benchmark but this is a good place to brag right?
Yesterday was my highest one day total:
07.21.05: 3,133
8 work units

Good job Joe :)

I just passed 25K and broke through top 1,000 in the [H]orde. Almost at top 10,000 in the world!!!! :D

I just overclocked my gamer so it will be going about 400mhz faster. Woohoo.

Had a convergence of the stars yesterday and had a new 1-day points record for myself:

4,551 points yesterday
10 WUs

edit: for bad spelling

Back