Hit a Folding (Stanford) milestone? Post it here:

Just broke top 400 over the weekend, current ranking @ 372 and thats just the beginning of a ramp i completed last week!:D

Finished 50 work units (actually 52 I think, some haven't registered yet). Should be in the top 1000 [H] folders by the end of February, if not sooner. w00t!

1750.gif

w00t. Regestering 5 active processors (out of 6 that are working). Currently occupying spot #800 on the [H]orde.

and still hating stanford for killing my PPW with same # of cpu's

Despite Apollo's thrashing of me on the run to 10k :) and fighting broken boxen, I finally made it to 10k !$ w00t!

fold on !

Got the next [H]ard one.

200,170 points.

Luck........:D

Just got into the [H] top 1000!!!!

This took me quite a while so I am very happy that I finally did it with 64 WU's and 2876 points.

Originally posted by Emberghost
Just got into the [H] top 1000!!!!

This took me quite a while so I am very happy that I finally did it with 64 WU's and 2876 points.

Great job, it took me forever to make top 1000, b/c i would fold off and on for as long as i can remember. I just recently got into it hardcore.:D

Broke 12,000 points... could've done it long ago but reformats and laziness and overclocking kept me from Folding, but I'm back.

My home rigs are stronger but my borgs are all gone... but I'll borg all my friend's rigs now, or at least try and recruit them. I have a 1700+ and a 2000+ sitting spare, not sure what's to become of them (might go into rigs for family members or something along those lines) but whenever they've got stuff to surround them I'll get them folding as well... maybe even forego some upgrades to get those things online.

Originally posted by ElektronikSeraph
Broke 12,000 points... could've done it long ago but reformats and laziness and overclocking kept me from Folding, but I'm back.

My home rigs are stronger but my borgs are all gone... but I'll borg all my friend's rigs now, or at least try and recruit them. I have a 1700+ and a 2000+ sitting spare, not sure what's to become of them (might go into rigs for family members or something along those lines) but whenever they've got stuff to surround them I'll get them folding as well... maybe even forego some upgrades to get those things online.

no cases? Bah! I have a Celeron 400 running ontop of another computer. :p 100% plywood PC, yo. ;)

Registering 6 active CPU's, #7 is soon to be done as well. ;) Celeron 400, Dual PII 400's, 1ghz PIII, 1900+, 2500+@ 2.3ghz. ;)

would that celeron 400 even complete the work units in time? If Cache doesn't matter all that much to folding, would a celeron 400 finish work units about as fast as a p2 400? Just a question.

BTW i gotta get off my ass and build a system around this 2.4ghz celeron i got sitting doing nothing.:D :p ;)

Just hit 500th place on the team, and I'm about a week away from hitting 10K

Going to ramp up a Dual Xeon in a few days to start pulling away from QKen whos been slowly catching me up for the last few weeks... might also push me over the 2K PPW border as well!

Originally posted by ’m‚³‚ñ
no cases? Bah! I have a Celeron 400 running ontop of another computer. :p 100% plywood PC, yo. ;)

Registering 6 active CPU's, #7 is soon to be done as well. ;) Celeron 400, Dual PII 400's, 1ghz PIII, 1900+, 2500+@ 2.3ghz. ;)

Oh I'm planning on going wallmount for one of 'em, prolly the Palomino since my basement's been kinda cold lately. :D

Originally posted by liquidtrance123
would that celeron 400 even complete the work units in time? If Cache doesn't matter all that much to folding, would a celeron 400 finish work units about as fast as a p2 400? Just a question.

BTW i gotta get off my ass and build a system around this 2.4ghz celeron i got sitting doing nothing.:D :p ;)

The 400 Celeron is actually just about the same speed as a PII 400. I essentially have 3 400's, since the dual 350's are at 400. Together, the PII's have a meg of cache, the smelleron has 128k. :p

Oh I'm planning on going wallmount for one of 'em, prolly the Palomino since my basement's been kinda cold lately. :D

I'd do that, but we have plaster walls that are almost 40 years old. ;) Hmm, maybe I should wall mount the fileserver... It only weights 40 lbs without 9 disks. :p

I'd do that, but we have plaster walls that are almost 40 years old. ;) Hmm, maybe I should wall mount the fileserver... It only weights 40 lbs without 9 disks. :p

just put tornado's fans underneath all your parts, they'll levitate off the floor and you'll not have to mount them on ur older walls....lol:eek:

just put tornado's fans underneath all your parts, they'll levitate off the floor and you'll not have to mount them on ur older walls....lol:eek:

That brings up a quote from the simpsons... 'Ow, my freakin' ears!'

First time I hit over 1000 points in a 24hr period. :)

50000.gif

I finally made it to the top 500 in the [H]orde and top 10000 of all folders!! It took me a whole 2.5 months!! Just wanted to say hi to all my fellow teammates!

Fold On!

Oldbenwa

(I like exclamation points, can ya tell?!?)

I just broke 15,000 :D And I just broke 300 in the team. It's pretty amazing how fast one can move up the ranks with a 3ghz P4 HT dual instances and a lonely 1.2 ghz amd.

Borked 5k the other day. Moving on up... ;)

Hopefully adding a 1.2ghz Duron soon... Might add a PIII 550 and going to upgrade my Dualie PII to a Dualie PIII 667 system. :)

Borked 5k the other day. Moving on up... ;)

Hopefully adding a 1.2ghz Duron soon... Might add a PIII 550 and going to upgrade my Dualie PII to a Dualie PIII 667 system. :)
wanna sell me your P2 dually? :D i've been looking to aquire one. heh

wanna sell me your P2 dually? :D i've been looking to aquire one. heh

Hell no. :p I just got this box, it's super sweet. ;) I'm just upgrading the two PII 350's to PIII 667's. I got the board in the For Sale/Trade forum. Freak chance, the guy lived in the same city as I do, so we met up and I didn't have to pay for shipping. :p

WOOT!!!!!

50,000 points !
Top 100 of the [H]orde !
(Close to) Top 1000 Overall !
1200 WUs !

Hells Yeah! Let's kick us some disease ass!

:^)

50000.gif

Originally posted by HellSpawn
WOOT!!!!!

50,000 points !
Top 100 of the [H]orde !
(Close to) Top 1000 Overall !
1200 WUs !

Hells Yeah! Let's kick us some disease ass!

:^)

50000.gif

Nice! Congrats.

Fold On!
10000.gif
10000.gif
10000.gif

125 2,717 LenBit ([H]ardOCP) 1 33.00 0.22 -30,912.00 -31,794.00 0.00 73.20 0.00 -31,867.20

From the Stanford site. I moved up about 20 places with -30,912

:rolleyes:

Len

Originally posted by Oldbenwa
The Stanford stats database is messed up. Kinda funny.

Oldbenwa

'The Folding@Home server is down for maintenance.' Maintenance my ass.

Back