Hit a Folding (Stanford) milestone? Post it here:

I know, it's not all from folding for [H] but it looks pretty good.

clipboard01ww.jpg

Where do I turn in my voucher for the free hat? :D Purple is my favorite color, ya know. ;)

Thanks for the hat Kendrak and thanks for the good words Vegas and Ax. :)
[puts on pimp hat, practices getting his pimp hand strong] :D

Well, where is mine? I'm about to cross 36M. I forgot to post when I crossed 35M :D

I need to find a supplier first...

And find one that I will like as well.

Do I want a scull or crystal topper..... ohh the choices...

Given my affinity for Dragons (every rig is the color of a dragon: Black Dragon, Blue Dragon... and our home network is called the Dragon Lair), a dragon would be good for me :D

Grats on 10 mil Zero!

Vegas you can have a beret for now; beanie seems like 1 mil+

Dragon cane is a good idea. But my grandma had one so I'm not sure if they are cool anymore.

For me, I deserve a broken plastic tiara :p

Congrats vanyamir, that is a big one. :)
Thanks everyone else for the 10mil congrats as well and congrats to everyone else for their recent milestones as well. ;)

I've broke 1.3 Million, and climbed up nearly 80 spots recently..The X6 is just too beasty for all you i7 guys ;)..If I could just run bigadv I would have triple as many points:mad:

Hit 2.1 million, and broke into the top 300 for the team.

Got my Genmay for Life the other week too as well.

Just passed 1,000,000 points sometime today. :D Looking forward to the next million in under 2 months...expanding my GPU farm.

Today will be 20 million!!

Still need 5 million more to get into Kendrak's fancy country club thread! With love to you!!

Congrats Larry! Just got back into the fold myself, had my rigs offline for a month or so, just topped 16,000 work units tho, got my spot in the top 20 back aswell

congrats to all who post here, let's keep up the good work and get back to 4 mill before tiger comes home :)
Posted via [H] Mobile Device

Hit 1 million early this morning.

I started folding with a single dual core machine a little less than three months ago (18 April 2010). Now I have two SMP (one quad, one dual--soon to be two quads) and two GPU clients averaging 17k ppd. Oh yeah, the electricians are coming out next week to put in a new 20 Amp circuit. :cool:

Back