HIS ATI Radeon X1650XT IceQ Turbo 256MB 2DVI/HDTV AGP Video Card 42.42

whoops this is what IE is telling me when checking out.

"There is a problem with this website's security certificate.

The security certificate presented by this website was issued for a different website's address.

Security certificate problems may indicate an attempt to fool you or intercept any data you send to the server.
We recommend that you close this webpage and do not continue to this website.
Click here to close this webpage.
Continue to this website (not recommended).
More information

If you arrived at this page by clicking a link, check the website address in the address bar to be sure that it is the address you were expecting.
When going to a website with an address such as https://example.com, try adding the 'www' to the address, https://www.example.com.
If you choose to ignore this error and continue, do not enter private information into the website.

For more information, see "Certificate Errors" in Internet Explorer Help"

Thank god for IE's phishing filter. :)

Registrant:
AGI Media
316 California Ave Suite 744
Reno, Nevada 89509-1650
United States

these guys are bastages, nice, but still bastages. haha. i remember ordering an x1800xl from them for .15 as the price states online... too bad i got a letter saying they were out of stock. they didnt change the site for weeks. i'd rather not give them publicity so i never put it on here. plus i'm a greedy bastage too. ;p

they dont have it on the site anymore, but here's the link on froogle search that still shows it. http://froogle.google.com/froogle?q=x1800xl+wonder&btnG=Search+Froogle&lmode=online&scoring=p

i havent gotten any spam from them yet i think. dunno... i think they were part of some group called aiya.com or something. maybe that was a different deal. forgot but yah...

I will let you know in a hour if a get a email with order number.
"Only way to fish is to throw your worm out and see if the fish bites. If it likes your worm you got a catch , If not it will spit it out."
worth a try i know for sure its a price mistake.:)

they dont do emails... i ordered from them a long time ago, and they emailed me telling me the order could not be fulfilled because out of stock. what they do is they wait for the daytime and then place the order physically. someone has to enter it into their system or something. they usually place orders through the phone was what i read. it's in their site somewhere.

whoops this is what IE is telling me when checking out.

"There is a problem with this website's security certificate.

The security certificate presented by this website was issued for a different website's address.
[...]
For more information, see "Certificate Errors" in Internet Explorer Help"

Thank god for IE's phishing filter. :)
:rolleyes: Did you look at the certificate? It was trying to do a wildcard match with *.computerpartsinsider.securesites.com for computerpartsinsider.securesites.com. Nothing to do with phishing.

I like how the have ads on their site? Maybe that's why the prices are so low.
I was going to say the same thing.

I will let you know in a hour if a get a email with order number.
"Only way to fish is to throw your worm out and see if the fish bites. If it likes your worm you got a catch , If not it will spit it out."
worth a try i know for sure its a price mistake.:)

Well, I hope you let us know whether you catch your fish. ;)

Well i am having trouble just getting info. on order status. Seems like they have no idea whats going on. Order department personal have left for the day , and i mean all personal. So no1 else can access any info. from there. They have been open for 4 hours today and order department is gone. STAY AWAY FROM HERE. If i get info i will post.

hope you atleast get your funds back if they seem to charge you already. But if this somehow manages to go through(not holdin breath) do tell. I'd be in for 2.

I did order two cards , in hopes of a dream lol. I will call them in morning again to found out whats going on. If they honor order i will post for sure.

No news yet , will be calling in morning on Monday to spoke to manager , and find out why my personal info. is floating over there and no order as of yet. Really pissed :mad: seems like no1 can talk or found out info. from a different department. The 1-800 # works and you do speak to some1 but they dont know anything. Seems like their buying time. The cards is still listed on the site.

Try not to mention what you are buying or the price. Usually calling will kill something like this. I will be surprised if it ships.

and the winner is..............................................................................................?

Just got off phone with personal. They say item is not in stock but still listed on web-site. And they say a email was sent to me saying item out of stock , which i never got email. You never get to talk to any1 just the person that answers the phone. No manger to talk to or supervisior. STAY AWAY they just want your info. is all. Plus personal has a peanut for a brain / and piss poor manners:mad: .

Just got off phone with personal. They say item is not in stock but still listed on web-site. And they say a email was sent to me saying item out of stock , which i never got email. You never get to talk to any1 just the person that answers the phone. No manger to talk to or supervisior. STAY AWAY they just want your info. is all. Plus personal has a peanut for a brain / and piss poor manners:mad: .

w00t! they did the same thing to me...

Check this out i wanted to see if they would take a order by phone. So i had my friend buy a PRE-PAID visa card and placed $125 on card. Thats all The card is good for cant get anything else off it. My friend called and they took a phone order for the same item X2. They told him a email will be sent with order number conformation lol. Card has not been charged been checking . Have lawyer looking into this now.

Site looks like it was slapped together in a single evening...they even use google to search their own site.;)

Back